Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
I'd rather look at memes and play dragon quest. I like to ride my bike, but I don't like to hear about mass shootings or global warming because, I don't care about it really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dragon Quest > Final Fantasy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i'd rather drink bottled water out of thick plastic bottles because they spread the gay thru those new microthin bottles

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Are you excited to be a senior next year? You better start looking at colleges now. The community ones are a bit more your speed.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i tried to take part in coke's latest dumb raffle but their shittacular phone-oriented webdumpster don't work right. should i:

a) threaten to rape and murder them through email
b) throw a brick through their window
c) steal a firearm and shoot em up
d) organize a political rally to drive the coca cola company out of europe forever, execute every single person who ever so much as worked for a weekend at one of their factories, overthrow brussels and declare open war on the united states

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dragon Quest > Final Fantasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

amityville anus posted:

i'd rather drink bottled water out of thick plastic bottles because they spread the gay thru those new microthin bottles

Aquafina has the best bottles I think of any of the mass market brands. Obv. the high end brand have good bottles too.

• Locked thread