Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Green Beret, Private Detective, Deputy U.S. Marshal. :haw:

loving sutter.

that isn't completely ridiculous to be fair. there's an enormous amount of military to law enforcement turnover, and absolutely anyone can be a private investigator. I'm a private investigator. it's easy as poo poo.

e: I think they also said he was a harvard graduate, though. now that part is a little loving silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

that isn't completely ridiculous to be fair. there's an enormous amount of military to law enforcement turnover, and absolutely anyone can be a private investigator. I'm a private investigator. it's easy as poo poo.

e: I think they also said he was a harvard graduate, though. now that part is a little loving silly.

My point is, he lobbed titles onto characters which added no exposition, or dimensions to the character. It was meaningless.

"ohh poo poo, that u.s. marshal was a special operator! shits about to get real!"

No, just another piece of white trash that ended up in Charming.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Sons of anarchy is bad and gay, go watch Banshee instead.

Banshee owns.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

My point is, he lobbed titles onto characters which added no exposition, or dimensions to the character. It was meaningless.

"ohh poo poo, that u.s. marshal was a special operator! shits about to get real!"

he followed the same pattern as every other bad guy on the show

first he seems like an unstoppable existential threat then it turns out he's got some screwed up problem that makes him unstable and easy to get rid of

the only exceptions were the two black bigwigs who they just got rid of when it was time to get rid of them, though they were never really threats to begin with

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

The best thing about Sons of Anarchy was that Mitch Pileggi character, the bumbling neo nazi one.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

blainestereo posted:

The best thing about Sons of Anarchy was that Mitch Pileggi character, the bumbling neo nazi one.

does mitch pileggi age at all or is he some sort of bald beefcake revenant

edit: piss assfuck

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jul 1, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

yeah he never actually does anything except murdering a hooker and then doing a piss-poor job of framing someone else for it

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

OMGVBFLOL posted:

does mitch pileggi age at all or is he some sort of bald beefcake revenant

unless he was born looking like a guy in his late fifties then he definitely ages

but he already looked like that in 1994 so that's a possibility

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I like how the head of marks's security team is stated to be a special forces soldier as well, so I would think all of his guys would have similar training

except that they're all black. like every single one of them. in order to have a team that size he would basically need to have recruited every single black guy in the special operations community. SOCOM is literally whiter than baseball.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i didnt watch the last season (last one i watched was where jax's wife or whatever gets forked in the brain by jax's mom at the end) but someone posted the last scene and it's pretty lol.

i cant find a concise enough youtube but jax, being pursued by an entire police department on his bike, runs headfirst into a semi on purpose, killing himself in a similar manner to his father's accidental death. sutter is a goddamn GENIUS for that one son.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Green Beret, Private Detective, Deputy U.S. Marshal. :haw:

loving sutter.

it was important to establish that he was a bad guy so he shot a prostitute to death

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

blainestereo posted:

Sons of anarchy is bad and gay, go watch Banshee instead.

Banshee owns.

thread pays off

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

it was important to establish that he was a bad guy so he shot a prostitute to death

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Top City Homo posted:

but he was having the old cyclops raped as revenge for his murdered sister, MORAL AMBIGUITY AHOY

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
TV is fucktarded

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

OMGVBFLOL posted:

but he was having the old cyclops raped as revenge for his murdered sister, MORAL AMBIGUITY AHOY

sutter was the cyclops

he loves rape

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
well i guess i dont have to bother watching the last season. im actually glad i read the spoilers.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

well i guess i dont have to bother watching the last season. im actually glad i read the spoilers.

im glad that u saved precious time

bad life decision averted

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

im glad that u saved precious time

bad life decision averted

I was enjoying watching Jax's accent turn into gobbledygook though.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

thathonkey posted:

i didnt watch the last season (last one i watched was where jax's wife or whatever gets forked in the brain by jax's mom at the end) but someone posted the last scene and it's pretty lol.

i cant find a concise enough youtube but jax, being pursued by an entire police department on his bike, runs headfirst into a semi on purpose, killing himself in a similar manner to his father's accidental death. sutter is a goddamn GENIUS for that one son.

that was hot

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

I was enjoying watching Jax's accent turn into gobbledygook though.

i remember when i started to hate jax and his entire garbage men crew

it was when the kid in law of some dude they were framing with that tranny came in and decided it was a good idea to go gently caress her and was blackmailed based on the pics

and then he asked if he could hang out in their club and they all say yea you can be the bitch boy who licks the piss and the cum off the floor after we are done partying looking at him like he is worse than trash

but they are the redneck biker scum in the show and he is just some enthusiastic kid looking for a party and people to hang with and he wasn't even keeping a grudge over being blackmailed :shrug:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

i remember when i started to hate jax and his entire garbage men crew

it was when the kid in law of some dude they were framing with that tranny came in and decided it was a good idea to go gently caress her and was blackmailed based on the pics

and then he asked if he could hang out in their club and they all say yea you can be the bitch boy who licks the piss and the cum off the floor after we are done partying looking at him like he is worse than trash

but they are the redneck biker scum in the show and he is just some enthusiastic kid looking for a party and people to hang with and he wasn't even keeping a grudge over being blackmailed :shrug:

oh yeah. that seemed unnecessarily harsh. was it supposed to be funny?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

oh yeah. that seemed unnecessarily harsh. was it supposed to be funny?

i don't know but at that point i was hoping they were all shot soon

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

So now I have a theory.

That theory isn't that the world no longer wants 80s style roid-overloaded action stars, it just has none to fill the void and this is what passes now.

It's why the 80 year old originals still are getting work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

charlie hunnam was an underage blonde twink on the original british queer as folk, he's the first dude to have his rear end eaten out by another dude on television

i pretended jax was the same character and this made the show more interesting for me, a gay

• Locked thread