Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
So I got a brilliant ideas while I was reading the news, if any one can get married now including gay people why cant two straight dudes who love girls still get married to collec better benefits and taxes? like if you are single iyou dont get as good as benefits, if you are married ... so we dont even have to like each other, kiss, or do anything gay to one another just get married like in that show two gay dads and have a house together --- I wanna stress this again NOT be gay together, like go date girls n I will go date girls, but we can both be two adult men who have better lives n benefits and someone to get grociers together I guess we can hold hands or help each other put band aids on but nothing tooo gay

is there any reason this wouldnt work? no one can say who is gay and who is not gay, how do you enforce this, it would be like a wacky adam sandler comedy, our live which we would share with one another ... the only time we have to kiss is at the wedding, maybe we will find out this is the best thing that ever happened to us, im not gay but I got good ideas sometimes and this is one of hte mi wanted tos hare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Meowbot posted:

So I got a brilliant ideas while I was reading the news, if any one can get married now including gay people why cant two straight dudes who love girls still get married to collec better benefits and taxes?

it would be like a wacky adam sandler comedy

Your brilliant idea was rehashing an Adam Sandler movie that you were aware of

loving genius!

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I think the problem is eventully the two guys would start to feel a little gay from pretending and then maybe touch wieners. Than bam they are full on gay thats how it happens. No one is born gay they become gay by experimenting.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
lol when you get a knock at the door.

Who's there?

:cumpolice:

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I think the problem is eventully the two guys would start to feel a little gay from pretending and then maybe touch wieners. Than bam they are full on gay thats how it happens. No one is born gay they become gay by experimenting.

This post was copy/pasted out of the dissenting opinion from the Supreme Court.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Meowbot posted:

So I got a brilliant ideas while I was reading the news, if any one can get married now including gay people why cant two straight dudes who love girls still get married to collec better benefits and taxes? like if you are single iyou dont get as good as benefits, if you are married ... so we dont even have to like each other, kiss, or do anything gay to one another just get married like in that show two gay dads and have a house together --- I wanna stress this again NOT be gay together, like go date girls n I will go date girls, but we can both be two adult men who have better lives n benefits and someone to get grociers together I guess we can hold hands or help each other put band aids on but nothing tooo gay

is there any reason this wouldnt work? no one can say who is gay and who is not gay, how do you enforce this, it would be like a wacky adam sandler comedy, our live which we would share with one another ... the only time we have to kiss is at the wedding, maybe we will find out this is the best thing that ever happened to us, im not gay but I got good ideas sometimes and this is one of hte mi wanted tos hare.

I ain't gonna make my work pay for your health insurance.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

ScratchAndSniff posted:

lol when you get a knock at the door.

Who's there?

:cumpolice:

The :cumpolice: they live inside of my head
The :cumpolice: they come to me in my bed
The :cumpolice: they're coming to arrest me, oh, no

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Crazy Ted posted:

The :cumpolice: they live inside of my head
The :cumpolice: they come to me in my bed
The :cumpolice: they're coming to arrest me, oh, no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaVWGtAfPfc

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Blazing Ownager posted:

Your brilliant idea was rehashing an Adam Sandler movie that you were aware of

loving genius!

no, I have never seen the movie about this but I said it would be som ething our boy adam sandler would do to be funny "heh im gettin GAY married to collect that sweet paper " the "landscape of political correntectess" hasnt been chanvegd in so long so this wasnt available until now. Imagine if jim carrey and adam sandler made a movie about getting gay married how many mean tweets would have came their way. It seems to me that this is new idea, but how do htey enforce it? I jokingly asked someone if they want to get gay married and there was a lot of ire on face book, like "dont make fun of the law" how am I making fun of it? They said love wins and you cant "cheat the system", well if a guy wants to cheat on his husband with a girl ... who is going to judge?

This was kind of throwing it out there but if anyone wants to try this thing, we can get gay married since it doesnt matter wut state u live in.

I did laugh at the cum police joke, becauz who will enforce it? this is a serious discussion now, will there be a law that you committed a felony "pretending to be gay "... if that was the case, most of the internet would be under arrest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
this was an always sunny episode

in fact, it was a two parter eipsode you djmb bicth

• Locked thread