Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
There is a ghost in my computer. How do I exercise it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i'm gay

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

Cool, I think they have to let you get gay married in WoW now or something. Congrats!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

sukkit of

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

bump_fn posted:

sukkit of

Like, where do I apply the sucktion. Should I just use my mouth or a vacuum cleaner

Edity: Is the ejaculate of a computer sour or sweet, and is it dangerous to swallow.

keymaster02 fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 29, 2015

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

Report: It acutally tastes like dust. Also, my computer only lasted about 6 secs.

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Actually, John Locke was right, about everything.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yospos what jungian archetype do u think u most resemble?

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Space-Pope posted:

yospos what jungian archetype do u think u most resemble?

INTJ

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

Vlad the Retailer posted:

dunno. I only learned enough bout philosophy to seem smarter than I actually am.

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

dunno. I only learned enough bout philosophy to seem smarter than I actually am.

Honestly, same - but you only really need to read the Second Treatise to know that John Locke was right.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i dunno man if you run prime95 for like half an hour each day that'll probably be plenty

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
but be careful, you don't want to get it so swole that you can't handle it

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
as an accelerationist, I

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
no wait.

as a single mother and a veteran, I think...

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
What were Descartes last words?

I don't think so...

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
drat

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
♫ rene descartes was a drunken fart, ♫
♫ 'i drink therefore i am!' ♫

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

non-corporeal punishment, op

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

lockean ideals are destroying civilization hth

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

♫ rene descartes was a drunken fart, ♫
♫ 'i drink therefore i am!' ♫

hey! whats happenin, bruce?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

NoneMoreNegative posted:

non-corporeal punishment, op
text me

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i dunno man if you run prime95 for like half an hour each day that'll probably be plenty

Bad news. It found the prime of the beast, and now my computer randomly hails satan even with the speakers off.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

Guys, could someone find no they will not. They really know computer, and I think they could help in this situation.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

Honestly, same - but you only really need to read the Second Treatise to know that John Locke was right.

was John Locke the ron paul of his day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
idgi Mario kart isn't this weird

• Locked thread