Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Easily the best wrestling merchandise ever...

I had abut 80% of the figures line. I never had any of the green card ones (Ludvig Borger, 123 Kid, Smoking Guns), the rarest one I had was probably Giant Gonzalas. Spent far too much time playing with these figures as a kid. I had Action Men, Power Rangers and all sorts, but these were my go to toys...

Any fond memories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The best part of that set was the ring. One of the better toy rings they ever produced. The figures were not great, IIRC, but I did have a few of them like the Warrior pictured on the box for the ring, Savage, Taker, and Papa Shango. My cousin was so afraid of Papa Shango that I had to put that toy away when he came over.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I probably went through about 4 rings in my youth. They would normally crack in the middle and I'd have to use it for months still - my parents were frugal to their credit. Using my brillint imagination, I'd use the crack as a casket match of sorts for Undertaker.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

2015 Vince McMahon would probably have a conniption at the BELT! on the box for the ring.

e: poo poo! Thanks for this thread. I used to have that Sid figure from the first image but it was a gift and wasn't in a package, and up until now I never had any idea who it was supposed to be.

• Locked thread