Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Another lovely Bear Cave dispatch -- Memos from Bear Cave: the Alice Cooper Lockdown, but now I have a question.
In the one right before, "The Iran Chowder Affair," Mr. Boruff refers to his three idiot rockabilly sons.
I thought he only had two.
Where did this third son come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Livestock
Jan 22, 2001

TOO SEXY FOR DEMOCRACY

I.C. posted:

Another lovely Bear Cave dispatch -- Memos from Bear Cave: the Alice Cooper Lockdown, but now I have a question.
In the one right before, "The Iran Chowder Affair," Mr. Boruff refers to his three idiot rockabilly sons.
I thought he only had two.
Where did this third son come from?

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bear-cave-concaine/3/

He will never stop discovering new idiot, no-good rockabilly sons.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Livestock posted:

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bear-cave-concaine/3/

He will never stop discovering new idiot, no-good rockabilly sons.

Thank you for the clarification. Those kids don't seem to have any respect for their father or the soup empire he built. It's sad, really.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Memos from Bear Cave: the King Frog Scenario is the most disturbing update yet.

I'm really, really hoping that loyal worker Ðâng Lành's death at the hands of his employer is just another Bouillon situation. I wish I were kidding...

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I really love these. Does this mean that Livestock is one of the Rockabilly sons or worse yet their progeny? He's not the Boruff himself is he?

• Locked thread