Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I didn't have my phone all day and it really sucked. Like just loving awful. No fun at all and would not recommend under any circumstances, 8.6 verge score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

At one point I wanted to text my wife and I was like, oh.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Also I had to just sit there and stare at the stall walls while I pooped. It was hell on earth.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
poo poo man, that;s probably going to result in PTSD :(.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

maniacdevnull posted:

Also I had to just sit there and stare at the stall walls while I pooped. It was hell on earth.

i rly h8 this

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
if you have enough time to mess with your phone while taking a dump, eat some fiber

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Suspicious posted:

if you have enough time to mess with your phone while taking a dump, eat some fiber

lol if you only stay in the stall the amount of time it takes u to poop

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
I usually phone when I'm making GBS threads but I broke my phone recently while weight lifting

Now I'm worried that all of the broken glass is going to go somewhere but I'm gonna upgrade from a sarnsung S2 to a htc whatever next monday so it's fine

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
goddamn how often do people break the loving glass on their phones

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
maybe the whole "put a big exposed pane of glass in your pocket" concept isn't terribly smart

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

maniacdevnull posted:

Last time that happened I just faked sick and went home. gently caress pooping without my phone.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I lost my phone a week and a half ago and I still can't find it. Help.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Larry Parrish posted:

I lost my phone a week and a half ago and I still can't find it. Help.

I will pray for you, Larry Parrish.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
https://vine.co/v/OF7MpABJAEz

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

borat posted:

my wife

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Suspicious posted:

look at this moron who doesn't poo poo on company time

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maniacdevnull posted:

I will pray for you, Larry Parrish.

Thanks, and god bless.

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer

Captain Foo posted:

lol if you only stay in the stall the amount of time it takes u to poop
i, too, enjoy hanging out in a room with the sounds and smells of pissing and making GBS threads

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

indigi posted:

look at this moron who doesn't poo poo on company time

look at this moron who doesn't have other activities he can waste company time on that don't involve the sound and smell of piss and poo poo

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

goddamn how often do people break the loving glass on their phones

my sister ran her moto x over with a car, then she broke the moto g we replaced it with.

my father broke his screen glass immediately after getting the glass replaced so I put the nicest case I could find on his new phone. now he wants to replace it with a leather one from etsy he can hold his field notes in and im not lovin that prospect.

edit: i have this zagg real glass screen protector thing on my phone now and i dont fuckin know why this is so popular, it gets damaged way easier than the regular film

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 4, 2015

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
i kept my nexus 4 in a ringke case and kept it in good shape for a year. then i got out of the car with it on my lap and it fell perfectly flat, face down, onto a pebble on the pavement

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i've dropped my iphone 5 many times and i have never broken a screen.

dunno how you guys keep breaking that poo poo.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

ChiralCondensate posted:

i, too, enjoy hanging out in a room with the sounds and smells of pissing and making GBS threads

my work has big spacious soundproofed stalls with floor-to-ceiling doors and individual ventilation

granted these arent in the bathroom nearest my desk, but im also being paid for the time to walk to the shitter in addition to time actually spent making GBS threads or at least on the shitter

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

simon and garfunkels the sounds of shittance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

what im saying is find the bathroom that they take the big dogs to to make the big deals. make that your bathroom. you are now the big dog making big deals in the big dog bowl. arf

• Locked thread