Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Baby Babbeh posted:

I hope Kevin Owens' absolute disdain for Japan becomes a canon part of his character, like Kane and Pete Rose.

I have nowhere else to mention this, but I only just learned that the Cincinnati Reds team was nicknamed the Big Red Machine, which I presume was the unstated reason for the Rose/Kane rivalry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I can't wait for the climactic scene in Lockdown where Dean plows a hot dog cart into a group of bad cops.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

If I do not watch Tough Enough on USA but wanted to watch Tough Talk would I be lost on what is happening or do they show recaps/clips about what they are talking about?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

If I do not watch Tough Enough on USA but wanted to watch Tough Talk would I be lost on what is happening or do they show recaps/clips about what they are talking about?

the aftershow is just them keeping the cameras rolling in the studio right after the elimination with miz chatting to the contestants and judges about whatever- they allude to what they've seen in the show but there's no replays.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shine posted:

Incidentally, anybody who didn't watch the July 4th event and hasn't checked the gif thread is missing out.

Man, Bayley got weird.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Chokes McGee posted:

Man, Bayley got weird.

She's going through a phase.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RATINGS GONNA GO UP TONIGHT

Confirmed matches: Sheamus/Reigns, Show/Ryback

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuA58bcqWc

I'm back on the ziggler train

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I love WWE's strategy of 'let's run a match into the ground so by the time we get to the blow off no one gives a gently caress about it'

not that Show/Ryback wasn't going to be horrendous regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheKingslayer posted:

They should really just do more of that. Because if I ever have to see Triple H act in a movie again, I'll lose my loving mind.

That at least led to a great ad-lib exchange with Punk though.

HHH: How did your movie go, by the way? I missed it. :smug:

Punk: Mine went straight to DVD just like yours! :haw:

• Locked thread