Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

They really are majestc things of beauty, and they can be made to resemble small beautiful furry bears. I think we should discuss friends..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If they really are hidden jellybeans you should eat them. It's a sin to waste food.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I eat mine all the time. A little gritty, somewhat dangerous. Trick is sneaking up on them unawares. Truly the forbidden candy.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
When I was little, I said our cats had "beans in their paws." :3: I still always think of that. Dark cats have black beans, and light cats have pinto beans! Jumbled-up cats with different colored beans within each paw just delight me to no end.

The teddy bear thing creeps me out for some reason, though.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

I'm always squishin' dose jellybean toes. Only with my hands though, I've never been brave enough to put my delicate face near such razor sharpness.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I get a close up dose of beans in the morning when my cats slap me in the face til I get up to feed them.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
My kitty has little sooty foots with black bean toes

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Buggiezor posted:

I see four beans and a nose.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Buggiezor posted:

I would like to poke that catfeet.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Ungh, I tell myself all the time that we just don't have the time for cats, but seeing the cat toes -- I need to adopt 4 cats right now!!!!

(4 cats is a lot for me because my so and kid are allergic. It's like 500 cats to them)

gently caress that, where do I get my 25000 cat toes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

HungryMedusa posted:

Ungh, I tell myself all the time that we just don't have the time for cats, but seeing the cat toes -- I need to adopt 4 cats right now!!!!

(4 cats is a lot for me because my so and kid are allergic. It's like 500 cats to them)

gently caress that, where do I get my 25000 cat toes??
You could get a lot more cats if you kicked the kids and your SO out, I'm just saying.

I bet their feet aren't nearly as cute.

• Locked thread