Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got a cleaning about 2 months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I went to give my dentist some fruit from my trees a few months ago.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got a cleaning about 2 months ago.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i live in the usa and am not a millionaire so never

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
cleaning in March or February idk they text and email me every 6 months

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the dentist sends me an email and then I go in there and agree with the dentist about obama ruining america and a lady with several (?) children scrapes my teeth

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
one filling and a clean about 3 months ago.

I was pretty happy with that, considering I hadn't been in about 4 years.

My wife had like 13 fillings though and she takes better care of her teeth than I do, what a loving scrub, she must shovel fistfuls of sugar into her mouth when I'm not looking.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

i live in the usa and am not a millionaire so never

this guy gets it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
it costs literally 50 bucks to go to the dentist if you don't have insurance lmao

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Hey thanks for reminding me to schedule a dental exam.

You're the best OP.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

gently caress the ROW posted:

it costs literally 50 bucks to go to the dentist if you don't have insurance lmao

maybe for them to just look at your teeth and then schedule an expensive followup appointment if they have to actually do anything

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Robbie Fowler posted:

one filling and a clean about 3 months ago.

I was pretty happy with that, considering I hadn't been in about 4 years.

My wife had like 13 fillings though and she takes better care of her teeth than I do, what a loving scrub, she must shovel fistfuls of sugar into her mouth when I'm not looking.

That's hosed up. She might be brushing too hard or something. That was my problem which resulted in some minor heat/cold sensitivity, but since I eased up it's gone away on its own. She might also have dry mouth which is pretty bad for teeth too.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

FIRST TIME posted:

maybe for them to just look at your teeth and then schedule an expensive followup appointment if they have to actually do anything

thats for a cleaning jabrone, if you need fillings obviously its gonna cost more but you also get a big discount for paying in real money and not insurance claim money

there was a goon who played eve online so much all his teeth fell out and then he begged for tooth money on here, Hollis brown

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's hosed up. She might be brushing too hard or something. That was my problem which resulted in some minor heat/cold sensitivity, but since I eased up it's gone away on its own. She might also have dry mouth which is pretty bad for teeth too.

You can get a really good toothpaste called sensodyne to fix teeth

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah I felt sorry for her, getting the numbing needles into the gum gives you a pretty sore jaw for a few days, and she had that done on all 4 sides lol.

think she's got something similar to sensodyne now so i guess we'll see how it goes.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

FIRST TIME posted:

yes it will be cheaper when they have to pull all your rotten goon teeth out and replace them with anime teeth

clean your goddamn dirty mouth

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

jackyl posted:

yes it will be cheaper when they have to pull all your rotten goon teeth out and replace them with anime teeth

clean your goddamn dirty mouth

woah, hey there, guy

I brush the poo poo out of my teeth, floss, and see a dentist. Just pointing out that actual dental work is expensive.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
yeah its no free lunch haha, that would actually be really inconveneint when they're trying to clean your teeth. Now move along, troll

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

FIRST TIME posted:

woah, hey there, guy

I brush the poo poo out of my teeth, floss, and see a dentist. Just pointing out that actual dental work is expensive.

so you have teeth that point every which way lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

jackyl posted:

so you have teeth that point every which way lol

yes, this is exactly what I am saying

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i have never had a cavity it rules not having poo poo teeth

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
i think 3 years ago, broke my tooth. it's all better now
i use and recommend sensodyn for sensitive teeth

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Like 4 months ago. Calculus build up because I didn't floss enough. First time at the dentist in 10 years so if that was all I had I'm pretty stoked. It was expensive as gently caress, but pretty worth it as my mouth felt much better. Got a waterpik now.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

2 years ago. double root canal. cost $5k.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you got ripped off, that should have been like $75, tops

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
3 years ago

I'm too old to be on my mom's insurance plan now and my teeth are rotting out

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Ein cooler Typ posted:

3 years ago

I'm too old to be on my mom's insurance plan now and my teeth are rotting out

lol

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

5 years? Maybe more? I'm a poor American so it's only very recently that I've had insurance.

OH WELL.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i actually went this last sunday op. they put some composite over four of my teeth because i had toothbrush abrasion from brushing too hard. they gave me a soft brush and told me to take it easy. i'm scheduled for a cleaning in october.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Your wallet.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I did a checkup a couple of months ago.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Paid £70 for an assessment for an implant, wondering if I can afford £2500 for the actual procedure.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Been years, I need to go. Have good health insurance it won't cost me a penny to see dentist, I should probably actually utilize it I guess :shrug:

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Fredrik1 posted:

I did a checkup a couple of months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i get my teeth cleaned twice a year. last time was 5 months ago. strange thing to want to know op...

• Locked thread