Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

rand paul REVOLUTION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I saw we privatize your posting first

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I will buy lots of cheap marriages, consolidate them into bonds, and sell those bonds

it's genius, there's no risk!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

I will buy lots of cheap marriages, consolidate them into bonds, and sell those bonds

im gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

boom boom boom posted:

I will buy lots of cheap marriages, consolidate them into bitcoins, and hlod those bitcoins

ftfy

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If you're an elderly married couple who needs another source of income, it might be worth looking into taking out a reverse engagement

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I get arrested 3 years into the Rand Paul presidency as I was using my relationship with a marriage counselor and divorce lawyer to do insider trading

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

who was the guy who said bitcoin saved his life because he went to brazil to gently caress some girl but she threw him out after he jizzed in the bed he was sharing with her sister

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I can't believe Paul Rudd wants to do this.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ru paul wants to ban cis marriage

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

if this means obliterate the legal definition of marriage i'm for that

govment should stay the fuc out of my pants / church

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Uncle Wemus posted:

who was the guy who said bitcoin saved his life because he went to brazil to gently caress some girl but she threw him out after he jizzed in the bed he was sharing with her sister

some french redditor

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

boom boom boom posted:

Hedge your marriage with Collateralized Divorce Obligations

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I can't believe Paul Rudd wants to do this.

I thought kevin rudd got sacked as pm

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Funny how his new opinions on marriage come out right after the Overgefell v. Hodges decision.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Funny how his new opinions on marriage come out right after the Overgefell v. Hodges decision.

Yeah, weird, what a strange coincidence

I bet he also thinks it's a strange happy coincidence when his favorite restaurants back home won't serve any black people. It's just a business' right of refusal, guys!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's a clip of rand paul being asked if he thinks healthcare should be a right and he starts spluttering about enslavement of doctors or some lunacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2XD361aLY

predictably there are people in the comments agreeing because they are also retarded

the doctors themselves meanwhile look confused

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jul 1, 2015

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

here's a clip of rand paul being asked if he thinks healthcare should be a right and he starts spluttering about enslavement of doctors or some lunacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2XD361aLY

predictably there are people in the comments agreeing because they are also retarded

the doctors themselves meanwhile look confused

As a reminder, his dad advocated for poors dying in a gutter - and the GOP primary audience cheered him on.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its called privatization becuase you turn thing into an extension of your privates

its what the pros call an SDT (small dick tactic)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

agreed. Uncle Wemus, post your privates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
You mean the time honored tradition of parents trading their children's companionship for property? *clutches pearls*

• Locked thread