Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

zimboe posted:

In a pinch, toilet bowl cleanser will clean the grease off a pot better than any dish-washing liquid.

Soap is soap.

Shampoo is also just soap and can be used to clean things other than hair, such as hands and dishes and clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Water bill cutting into your videogames budget? Public toilets offer a virtually unlimited source of free water and if you live near the beach often have showers open to anyone. And seeing as you're already planning on spending your time naked in a public toilet, you could consider multitasking and picking up a side job in blowjobs. Chicks dig that entrepreneurial drive!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

XMNN posted:

My house is made of floating wood tile, and when I have to pee (I'm male) I get face down on the floor and stick my penis in a hole on the wood floor and pee. My dogs sleep under the house so everytime I do this I hope they don't bite or lick my junk.

lmao

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
Messed up that all you weirdos are throwing your piss away out the window, or into bottles, or into a gross toilet. Ammonia was the first refrigerant, and your piss has plenty of it, build Air Conditioners with your piss and never worry about money again! It's so goddamn simple

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
instead of pissing why dontu cut ur throat instead

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
A sharp wood chisel and a mallet will handle the toughest steak.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
someone post that quote about pissing in bottles, wishbone, the purloined letter and hiding it in the toilet.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
get a chicago town frozen microwave pizza and microwave it for 45 secs less than it says. The middle stays frozen and it will be like a main course and a dessert in one with a flair of Heston.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if you dont havee friends, especially a girlfriend, you never have to clean your house unless your mom is coming over to ask why you never talk to the family anymore

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whatis posted:

if you dont havee friends, especially a girlfriend, you never have to clean your house unless your mom is coming over to ask why you never talk to the family anymore

If you ignore your parents long enough, then eventually they'll stop trying to talk to you at all

#lifehax#lifehacks#lifehacked#lifehaxxed#hackyourlife#bachelorhacks

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

zimboe posted:

Goons, got any other pathetic bachelor life-hacks?

move to san francisco

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
If you get lonely and need a girl for the night, find a mildly attractive women and just lie to her. Tell her you're rich and need a wife and are ready to settle down. They will ignore a lot of your inherent flaws if they think you're rich. Otherwise just make love to your couch.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i call eating campbells vegetable soup right out of the tin "bachelors gazpacho"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

greg sexyvibes posted:

If you get lonely and need a girl for the night, find a mildly attractive women and just lie to her. Tell her you're rich and need a wife and are ready to settle down. They will ignore a lot of your inherent flaws if they think you're rich. Otherwise just make love to your couch.

$100 and backpages and you can skip the lies.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

OMGVBFLOL posted:

move to san francisco

no don't encourage people.

unless they're a chick. it's already a sausage fest

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Xaris posted:

no don't encourage people.

unless they're a chick. it's already a sausage fest

Pretend every living person over the age of consent is a chick. You'll be getting your dick wet nonstop.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Xaris posted:

chick

sausage fest

youre part of the problem hth

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i love meat

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Everyone knows real men eat slabs of meat for every meal (salad? What am I a girl on her period or something lol). Problem is it gets real expensive real quick if you wanna maintain your goon bachelor physique. But don't stress bro: the average neighborhood has upwards of 100 cats and at least as many dogs. Humans are a harder catch but well worth the effort for that bacon flavor. Free bacon dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i was a bachelor forever and then i killed myself and now im a ghost bachelor lifehack be a ghost abchelor you dont need anything but a place to haunt

• Locked thread