Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
I had three and I want more. Is that too many? How do I keep their names straight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
Listen, give up on your fake dogs and get a fake puppy instead.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Two fake dogs, which you fake kill off, another fake dog that belongs to your mom, and a fake puppy you are looking to adopt.

That's too many.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
As long as you admit the dogs are fake and do not pretend that they are real you can have as many as you want.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

None of my dogs are real. They are myths and legends.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Are your fake dogs mortal?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Are your fake dogs mortal?

They are myths and legends so no.

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

the law in my county is you have to have one real dog for every five fake dogs so i wouldn't personally have more than ten fake ones.

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
What about fake cats?

Mofette
Jan 9, 2004

Hey you! It's the sound, in your head goes round and round

No-one likes Cats enough to bother. It won't get in anyone's pants.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Enjoy your fake dog sibling syndrome.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
On the internet no one knows you're a dog irl.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I had to rehome my fake dogs when I was playing too much Heroes of the Storm to give them as much fake attention as they needed, and they were getting a little too pretend destructive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

You can't have too many.

• Locked thread