Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqAMbOiHEYI

quote:

The Addiction shocked the world recently when they not only won the ROH World Tag Team Championships, but revealed to be world that they were members of the villainous Knights of the Rising Dawn. They face 2 members of CHAOS in former 2 time former IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika "Rainmaker" Okada and his highly decorated partner in crime, Gedo. The Addiction's in ring abilities have never been questioned, yet now their actions are. Okada and Gedo will prove to be a unique pairing that could pose many problems for the champions. While this is a non-title match up, a loss would definitely hurt The Addiction. One has to be concerned the potential presence of fellow KRD member Chris Sabin. Could Okada and Gedo have back up?

Our main event will feature IWGP Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles taking on The Kingdoms Adam Cole! While Styles has been defending his championship against some the very best, Adam Cole has been recovering from major shoulder surgery. Cole is returning without informing his Kingdom cohorts. How will they respond to this? With Styles being one of the best in the world, is Cole making the right choice of opponents to return? All these questions will be answered on this awesome edition of Ring of Honor Television on Destination America.

Tune in and find out why, Ring of Honor television is the best wrestling on the planet!

These matches are from War of the Worlds in Philly and are well worth watching, so tune in tonight at 8!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You dumb bitches better watch this, at least the main event, if you get DA. I want this show to beat the Bell to Bell rating so badly it hurts.

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
I already paid to watch these matches but I have nothing better going on so I'll watch again

Also, I hope they don't edit out Okada hitting me in the face during his entrance so I can say I was on national TV.

duyarvish fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 2, 2015

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
you guys are missing out on mantis monsters being emissaries from the stars or fallen angels

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

you guys are missing out on mantis monsters being emissaries from the stars or fallen angels

8 feet tall mantis monsters

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The main event is the best singles wrestling match on cable TV you're going to see all week, and dare I say, probably all of July.*

*dont quote me on this.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*looks at the cuneiform tablets left behind by the 8 foot tall mantis monsters from heaven and sees christopher daniels pressed into the clay tablets wrestling ric flair*

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
daniels said a swear

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

these matches are very, very good and if you get this dumb channel, unlike me, you should watch it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

these matches are very, very good and if you get this dumb channel, unlike me, you should watch it

Stand up for your rights and demand the mantis men to give you this network

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Just came in here to say Okada and Gedo own. Well, see ya.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Red Shoes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Just came in here to say Okada and Gedo own. Well, see ya.

youre right. im sorry you lost demarre, he was a good glue guy.

red shoes fears no man

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ayn rand hand job posted:

Stand up for your rights and demand the mantis men to give you this network

Sinclair is my one true god and they provide for me my ROH fix days in advance of DA.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
okada hitting that perfect dropkick and a rainmaker scratches that itch you didnt even know you had

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
Steve Corino's son Colby is one of my favorite parts every week. He's the PERFECT jobber. Emo Steve Corino Jr.

What is not to love?!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
you know when you see a dude walk to the ring and you know they have the crowd in their pocket

the roh/njpw coalition has like ten of those dudes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
a guy on twitter just asked adam cole for dating advice. adam cole is doing a twitter q&a during this match, fyi

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
Did DA blur out the gently caress TNA chant?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

duyarvish posted:

Did DA blur out the gently caress TNA chant?

I didn't hear it. I'd imagine they would, considering it's a tv show on their network that is playing in roughly 9 minutes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that being said, it would be extremely great if they left it in

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
FINISHER STEAL

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
great match again. adam cole is back baybay

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Those were some badly shot piledrivers

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Noooo I missed it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

HulkaMatt posted:

Noooo I missed it!

not too sure when they're gonna replay the mantis men thing, but it was worth a watch

opens your eyes

• Locked thread