Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'know sitting in the theater now. I'll post a review once it's over. Hell, maybe I'love even get some screen caps. Lol gently caress this new phone can't type for poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
oh god please dont keep us in suspense

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

livepost the movie

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
you know at the start of the movie they say to turn off mobile phones? that means you so gently caress you for ruining other theatre-goers enjoyment you insensitive twat

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
just keep giving them your money and they'll never have to make a good movie again dipshit

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Put the drat phone away, you goon.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
"the last two movies were poo poo and the previews for this one were poo poo but what the hell, take my $20" - OP

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shirley Crabtree posted:

you know at the start of the movie they say to turn off mobile phones? that means you so gently caress you for ruining other theatre-goers enjoyment you insensitive twat

People are there to enjoy the movie and if he enjoys taking his phone out during the movie and starts posting more power to him

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
"I am a actual retard and I pay money for pretend 'splosions" - OP

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inevitable posted:

"I am a actual retard and I pay money for pretend 'splosions" - OP

Wow you got eeeeeeem goon sir. Epic win

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
"durrr durrr durrr, I sat through all the pre-screening commercials and laughed when I was sposed to" —the OP

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I'll see it when tnt starts airing it three times a day for a month

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
"mmmm mmmm MMMMmmm Mmmmmm mmm" —the OP (who is stuffing his mouth with his own feces)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
glad to see restroom reviews is back in style

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Inevitable posted:

"mmmm mmmm MMMMmmm Mmmmmm mmm" —the OP (who is stuffing his mouth with his own feces)

ya know he posts like a crash test dummy

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i didn't mind t3 tbh, it had a lot of haters but i thought it was cool.

never bothered with salvation, but i'll probably check this one out.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Okay, so I just got out of the theater. And honestly, the movie was pretty okayish

Here are some interesting plot points. Spoilers ahead, read at your own risk!
The opening scene where kyle Reeses finds the dog other's me. We never see the dog again. Did the dog survive? It was a cute dog tho, I think it was a pug

They changed Kyle''s last name to Reese's, and he stops to pop Reese''s pieces like five time during the film

I was shocked by the reveal that kyle was cucked by the t-800. That explains why John Connor is half terminator, because his daddy was arnold.

doctor who is skyneta

Overall, it was a better experience than terminator salivation. It still wasn'the as good as the original kindergarten cop though. So yeah those are my thoughts go see the drat movie.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How did Arnold's geriatric old bulge look in 3-D?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

fakeaccount posted:

How did Arnold's geriatric old bulge look in 3-D?

It was plump and hard, but you could tell that it was cgi

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
YOU were cucked by the t-800

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Bill Murray really nailed the role of John Connor.
And George Takei really did a good job portraying the liquid metal cop terminator. They did a good job with Linda Hamilton's makeup - she looks really young in this movie even younger than she was in the first Terminator movie.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Arnold is really washed up now though they really should have used Channing Tatum instead

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
Does Dr Silverman/Silberman make an appearance?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

KennyLoggins posted:

Does Dr Silverman/Silberman make an appearance?
If by silverman you mean the liquid metal guy, then yes, he does.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Did they explain why a robot keeps aging?

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

the thing that separates a great movie and a mediocre movie is anrold shawnznegger saying things like hasta your vista or that another timeless classic, i will be back, i hope he says these things in genesis terminator

although the tagline for the movie is "he is back" so he should probably say something like "hello i am back whoops sorry forgot something ibrb"

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I managed to ignore the last terminator movie until it came out on video and then disappointed me. I think I'll keep that up with this one.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is it better than the current best fifth movie in a series, die hard: gonorrhea?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Sega Genisys the 5th Genesis

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my fave dh is the touching family drama die hard: a soft touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

blainestereo posted:

the thing that separates a great movie and a mediocre movie is anrold shawnznegger saying things like hasta your vista or that another timeless classic, i will be back, i hope he says these things in genesis terminator

although the tagline for the movie is "he is back" so he should probably say something like "hello i am back whoops sorry forgot something ibrb"

They had him saying 'I'll be back' in a trailer for it, and I died a little inside.

• Locked thread