Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Literally what I do to Agag's poorly thought out arguments about a religion that is being led by a bunch of corrupt violent hooligans in iran.

:nws:

Hey Agag why don't you ask the Medici's how their master plan worked out?

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jul 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I've been afraid of the musslemen ever since they tricked the jews into doing 9/11

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Here's something that Islam doesn't value and is against.

The Separation of Church and State

Just ask Turkey on all the poo poo they needed to do to get it out of their loving government when the country was founded.

and guess what? They still have issues with people illegally marrying 9 year olds to emulate The Prophet. They've actually had to pass a bunch of laws and have a dedicated law enforcement team for this rampant problem.

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

Islam is an objectively terrible religion and countries with a Muslim majority are the worse for it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Ok look watch BBC piledrive Agag's arguments like Zangeif from Street Fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bP8cAwOqs

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
whoever discovered oil in Saudi Arabia can go gently caress themselves

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

grandpas drunk posted:

I've been afraid of the musslemen ever since they tricked the jews into doing 9/11

George W. Bush is Jewish?!

Zahki posted:

Islam is an objectively terrible religion and countries with a Muslim majority are the worse for it.

This is an objectively terrible post and the thread is worse for it.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
No he's right, islam is a backwards and regressive ideology of no value.

Anyone who says otherwise is likely a rapist or paedophile.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

No he's right, islam is a backwards and regressive ideology of no value.

Anyone who says otherwise is likely a rapist or paedophile.

See, this is how you make WP posts.

You guys who just hate brown people and want to see them dead, but still try and come across as smart, good people are doing it wrong.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TheIllestVillain posted:

pictured: a non-white

which bozo the clown was a muslim? if it was d'auria he's not white anyway on account of being italian

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
all of the abrahamic religions are bad, from a theological perspective. I can't understand why anyone would want to worship a god who clearly hates them; I'm actually not aware of any other religion where the object of worship expressly threatens his subjects with torture.

but as abrahamic religions go, islam is no worse than the others, and if you think otherwise you're either incredibly ignorant or racist or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back

RaceBannon posted:

Islam, you are a violent hateful religion.
I agree there are many things in Islam which lead some people to act like psychopathic cowards. However a lot of Islam is about treating people with dignity, about taking care of yourself and your family and about not hurting other people (as weird as that sounds). Men in power have taken that and twisted it so they can hurt other people for the sake of more power. There are many devout practitioners of Islam who don't treat women like dirt, who don't hurt humans and who use the teachings of the prophet to help people, everyday. We don't hear about that on the news, because the news is (as network put it) in the boredom killing business and that's not a very interesting thing to report.

Of all the Abrahamic religions its the most spergy (and that is saying something) but the core of it is good, or at least it tries to be.

• Locked thread