Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

kiimo posted:

Unless he signed it with his 80s Chicago stache.

prototypical chicago sports radio caller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I met Jay Feely at the Cardinals Draft Party about 3 years ago; talked Michigan football for a while. He was a pretty cool dude.

Kickers are people, too.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

kickers are rad

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

kiimo posted:

That is a cool rear end stache, I must admit.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
The only autograph I ever got was from Kimble Anders when I was like 8 or 9. There was a long line and he talked to me for a few minutes about school. Cool dude. Beautiful smile.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

A Man and his dog posted:

Junior I'm sorry for how they treated you down in NO.

Welcome to Washington. You are home.

Poor mistreated Junior.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

kiimo posted:

I've heard on more than one occasion that he's a real prick. Like slapping a ballboy because the balls weren't prepared right kind of prick.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah, if you do a Google Image search for Nick Lowery you will see that he definitely fits the bill of "rear end in a top hat".

I had no idea he played for the Jets at one point.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was prepared the first time I heard that story to believe it entirely on hearsay without a second of hesitation or second-guessing and I still stand by that decision.

edit:

"No, but seriously man. Tell me what the gently caress is wrong with your skin."

kiimo fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Aug 1, 2015

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
drat. Imagine the reaction to something like this today.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/11/sports/pro-football-lowery-strikes-ball-boy.html

quote:

FOXBORO, Mass., Dec. 10— Kicker Nick Lowery admitted after today's game that he slapped a 20-year-old Patriots ball boy after becoming angered over the fact that the Jets were kicking footballs that had not been properly rubbed up to combat the cold.

In a statement the Patriots issued after the game, the team quoted the ball boy, David Foscaldo, of Foxboro, as saying that Lowery "struck him with an open hand in the face" during the third quarter after he told Lowery he would not provide the rubbed-up footballs for him because it wasn't his job. Ball boys at times will rub up footballs as a courtesy to kickers in cold weather. Lowery missed his only field goal of the game -- a 33-yarder in the first quarter.

Initially, Lowery would not comment on the slapping accusation but conceded that he and Foscaldo had argued. He also noted that Foscaldo had been profane and disrespectful. "I've never been spoken to like that in my 20 years of football," Lowery said.

The incident happened early in the third quarter. Patriots linebacker Steve DeOssie witnessed it and confronted Lowery at the end of the game. "I went over and told him if you want to hit someone, hit me," DeOssie said.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

kiimo posted:

I was prepared the first time I heard that story to believe it entirely on hearsay without a second of hesitation or second-guessing and I still stand by that decision.

edit:

"No, but seriously man. Tell me what the gently caress is wrong with your skin."

It's Vitiligo. So hah hah at that guy who has an autoimmune disease I guess.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Silly Burrito posted:

Poor mistreated Junior.

I know. The fact that a human being can relocate himself and try to overcome his horrible past and try to redeem himself is just sickening.

God forbid we give him one last chance.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I know. The fact that a human being can relocate himself and try to overcome his horrible past and try to redeem himself is just sickening.

Yeah the distant memory of his transgressions.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

This is how Brady got the ball boys to do his dirty deeds

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

That Works posted:

Yeah the distant memory of his transgressions.

Yeah I forgot about the distant memory of your organization paying players under the table to give kill shots..

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Well at least he wasn't a literal boy, he was 20.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

But enough about Frank Clark. :hawksin:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Sean Payton has a pill problem????????????

My computer won't let me type more ironic question marks

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pill problem is p hosed up but the fact a nfl head coach was rolling balls on ecstasy while at work is loving awesome

it also explains his demands for having gum all of the time

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

wes welker: nfl head coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oh look it's not July anymore http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734169

• Locked thread