Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Ooo good question. Start up a new thread, i think this would generate a lot of discussion
it's cool, you can start it, i'm actually pretty squeamish about that kinda thing, totally cry when kids get hurt in movies and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

HENGRY BUNG posted:

no, killing is bad

counterpoint, killing is good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
blood for the blood god

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The masterpiece that is the Iliad would not have been possible without killing. Killing can make you a hero who's name is remembered across the ages

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I'd take an Uzi to anyone who looks at me sideways.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

Decebal posted:

The masterpiece that is the Iliad would not have been possible without killing. Killing can make you a hero who's name is remembered across the ages

Homer didn't kill nobody. But he should have.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah, I'd be all

and ISIS chumps all falling like wheat before the scythe, all "aaargh oh no aaaaaah" and then a hot Syrian babe would be all ":swoon: my hero!!!" and I'd kiss her and say "Welcome to freedom, baby" and it would own hard.

Acid Haze posted:

counterpoint, killing is good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we should call a literal crusade

deus vult

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I'm going to join ISIS.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

serious norman posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

this man speaks the truth. he tried to convince me to join too and fly to Turkey to cross the border. I'm not doing it, but he's still determined to train as a terrorist and fly back to the US to plant a bomb in Washington

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
maybe

is he cute

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

serious norman posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

Question: Do thread rules also apply to real life? TIA

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'd just electrocute him then break his spine and run him over at >50mph.

Batman doesn't kill.

serious norman posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

:toxx:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Would it count as animal cruelty?

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Would it count as animal cruelty?

Quite the contrary, satiating the bloodthirst is one of the most humane of actions.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

really so if someone in front of you was about the nuke the planet for no reason at all and was about to push the button and you had a gun in your hand you wouldn't kill them to save literally billions of people?

what if he wasn't going to push the button but was just trying to psyche you out? congrats you just killed a guy in cold blood. better to play it safe and let those billions die than be made to look a fool

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

serious norman posted:

I'm going to join ISIS.

Hello FBI lurkers!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Cantaloupe posted:

Is she an ISIS? 'Cause I'd def kill her... in bed!

woah......

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I got a guided american missle for you RIGHT HERE,

bitch!!!

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
didja guys see the latest jaish al-islam video where they execute 18 isis jihadis with ak's and shotgun blasts to the head? poo poo's pretty cash. sure it's like 16 minutes of arabic and blah blah, but at like the 16:10 mark there's brains flying all over the loving place in high def and slo mo.

also noteworthy - the dudes doing the killing were wearing orange jumpsuits. they did give the isis guys some water before they started popping their grapes, which was nice of them.

yeah i'd kill an isis

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

tomstuart posted:

you should instead of murder he you should talk him sense to bring the way that will not kill any more but will instead aroudn the corner
Good thinking. This way, you can get the XP both for convincing him peacefully and for killing him afterwards.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i think id kill an isis just to see what its like to kill somebody but without any of the ethical dilemma of it being a real person that anybody cares about.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

I got a guided american missle for you RIGHT HERE,

bitch!!!

White phosphorous

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, killing is wrong no matter the context.

If one was about to kill you, and the only way I could stop him was to kill him, then I would kill him.

Then you would belong to me.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Harry in Rio posted:

didja guys see the latest jaish al-islam video where they execute 18 isis jihadis with ak's and shotgun blasts to the head? poo poo's pretty cash. sure it's like 16 minutes of arabic and blah blah, but at like the 16:10 mark there's brains flying all over the loving place in high def and slo mo.

also noteworthy - the dudes doing the killing were wearing orange jumpsuits. they did give the isis guys some water before they started popping their grapes, which was nice of them.

yeah i'd kill an isis

Whoa I was not able to find the complete video. Do the needful and post a link plz

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I'd wash his butt and then rape him

For Freedom

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whoa I was not able to find the complete video. Do the needful and post a link plz

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da2_1435795235

nws obvs

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

:cheers:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"killing is wrong"

as the planet becomes overpopulated with humans while entering a new mass extinction era for every other animal on earth go gently caress yourself and loving die

TheOne
May 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT RUINING EVERYBODY'S LIFE
i would kill anyone if I knew for a fact I was gonna get away with it. Consequences are the only thing that impedes my bloodlust.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I wouldn't op. I'd teach him the ways of our Lord and savior.

Hail Satan

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
it is the rightful and patriotic duty of all sa goons to combat ISIS

vengeance for caro

permabanned
Aug 12, 2008

優しい野菜

plehsistential posted:

it is the rightful and patriotic duty of all sa goons to combat ISIS

vengeance for caro

Vengeance for Caro!

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Lmao gently caress Caro

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
think caros still in the rape/torture dungeon right now? if ony he'd stayed in amerikkka he could be shitposting with us here right now.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Lol what if you could firebomb Tokyo and kill a couple hundred thousand people huuurrrrr

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

think caros still in the rape/torture dungeon right now? if ony he'd stayed in amerikkka he could be shitposting with us here right now.

I imagine he's being tortured as we speak

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

haris pilton posted:

I imagine he's being tortured as we speak

sunds like he chose the lesser evil imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

sunds like he chose the lesser evil imo