Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er
i keep seeing trailers and pictures all over the internet for this batman movie and every time i puke because SERIOUSLY its like warner brothers asked themselfs "golly gee, we only have the rights to the coolest most badass superhero ever, who should we give millions of dollars to make the movie?" and they sat around until someone said "i've got it!!! let's hire that loving weirdo who made that autistic pee-wee movie!!" and everyone started pooping in each others mouths and jerking each other off. seriously, tim berten has made two movies and thier both dumb funny movies and BATMAN IS NOT FUNNY OR FOR KIDS, BATMAN PUNCHES AND HURTS PEOPLE BECAUSE HE IS IN PAIN. and they asked him, "who should play batman tim burton," and tim burton who is probably high on weed (because seriously have you seen pee-wee) basically started drooling and said "durrrr batman is a dark and gritty hero with dead parents, why don't i get a retarded clown to play him." have you seen michel keaton???? he does standup comedy for christ sakes how could he possibly be the dark knight? I DON'T WANT PEE-WEE CLOWN BATMAN. they are lucky they gort jack nicholnsoln to play the joker because thats probably the only thing about this stupid movie thats going to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

no poo poo

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
daddy's little monster

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er
warner bros just released this photo of micheal keeton in the batsuit and guess what

it's guano

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Not going to watch it

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

to the rescue!

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er
i jsut watched the trailer for the five hundredth time today and it is STILL poo poo

- why does batman have a love interest, batman have no time for love, batman is the DARKNESS IN THE NIGHT, he is BEYOND ROMANTIC LOVE and would never let a woman get in the way of his heroic dedication to fighting crime, because batman has a universal love for all citizens of gotham city. i just can't identify with a batman who has known the caring embrace of a woman
- ALL OF BRUCE WAYNE'S LINES IN THE TRAILER ARE PRETTY MUCH JOKES KINDA AND gently caress YOU BATMAN DOESN'T JOKE, HE SCOWLS
- why does joker only look like a clown half the time? what, does he just like put makeup on to scare people??? that is dumb and would never work he should just be the joker, how could they possibly fukc that up
- batman looks like he needs to take a poop whenever they show his face in the suit, like when he holds the criminal over the edge so the criminal can act WACKILY SCARED (thanks, tim "WACKY" brutton) and he's all "i'm batman!" it looks like he's really trying to say "i'm batman and i have to take a massive bat-dump." BATMAN THINKS OF EVERYTHING so it makes sense that he would HAVE A POOP HOLE IN THE SIUT
- since when does batman have a plane??? jeez, talk about artistic liberty. tim burton you loving hack

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
name one good bat man movie

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
facts about the new batman actor guy:

he thinks race and religion are the same thing, thinks that sam harris is unqualified to study or talk about islam but he as a hollywood actor is, his wife left him for anyone but him, and he tried to use his power to squash a story he agreed to do for money to begin with because the history show found out his ancestors only 5 or 6 generations ago still owned slaves

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
I don't think I can believe Jack Nicholson as the Joker. Did you see him in Chinatown and The Shining? He's not going to be able to ham it up, he's a serious actor. The Joker is all about silly gags.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

you will

you will suck, that is

because you're gay, like me

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
They got the wrong Harley Quinn. There's a lot of nerds who are fanboys of Harley Quinn, but literally, literally nobody is a fan of Suicide Girls reject Harley. Has anybody made the joke yet about how, "oh, the Joker got tossed into a vat of chemicals but Harley just got a gentle push through the door of a Hot Topic".

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Batman? More like ratman! Amirite?! :shrug:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

:goleft:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
batmans costume looks pretty cool to me if its the one where hes fighting superman

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I was excited at the prospect of Jack Nicholson reprising his role as The Joker for the new Batman movie because that would actually be a good idea for a batman movie set in the future, but then I realized OP was mocking the hate for the current Batman movie by comparing it to how stupid hate for the first Tim Burton Batman movie would sound after the fact.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

I was excited at the prospect of Jack Nicholson reprising his role as The Joker for the new Batman movie because that would actually be a good idea for a batman movie set in the future, but then I realized OP was mocking the hate for the current Batman movie by comparing it to how stupid hate for the first Tim Burton Batman movie would sound after the fact.

You show care here. I find that disturbing.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Strangely enough, Jack Nicholson was a terrible joker.

MajorB posted:

warner bros just released this photo of micheal keeton in the batsuit and guess what

it's guano

lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

MajorB posted:

the coolest most badass superhero ever
*is a multi-billionaire*
*uses limitless wealth and state-of-the-art military technology to savagely torture and assault street hoods while the system i am a part of systematically disenfranchises, brutalises and represses 90% of the world's population*
*is an aspirational character*

lmao batman is a fascist wet dream

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
but arkham city is real loving nice imo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm manbat, a wealthy bat socialite who puts on a human costume to fight crime in a big cave

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

*is a multi-billionaire*
*uses limitless wealth and state-of-the-art military technology to savagely torture and assault street hoods while the system i am a part of systematically disenfranchises, brutalises and represses 90% of the world's population*
*is an aspirational character*

lmao batman is a fascist wet dream
juidge drezsd without the satire

punisher without the murder

furry without the yiff

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Mozi posted:

i'm manbat, a wealthy bat socialite who puts on a human costume to fight crime in a big cave

Batman the animated series beat you to it there's literally a bat man named manbat lol

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
all superhero movies are terrible OP hope that helps

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

all superhero movies are terrible OP hope that helps

no actually your wrong.the ones with captain america have that hot guy with nice muscles. and scarlett johannsen has a rear end so good i want to eat her fartbox op

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
on the other hand PRINCE is doing songs for it so that just might be the one bright spot in this farce

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LegoPirateNinja posted:

on the other hand PRINCE is doing songs for it so that just might be the one bright spot in this farce

he did make the music for the last good batman movie...

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
trailer foundd, so at least we can all be on the same page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYwtvk5FUus

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Network Pesci posted:

They got the wrong Harley Quinn. There's a lot of nerds who are fanboys of Harley Quinn, but literally, literally nobody is a fan of Suicide Girls reject Harley. Has anybody made the joke yet about how, "oh, the Joker got tossed into a vat of chemicals but Harley just got a gentle push through the door of a Hot Topic".

I extremely agree that the harley quinn is NOT hot enough. Shes like two steps from a tumblr account and fat positive thinking

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

serious norman posted:

name one good bat man movie

mask of the phantasm was tight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Batman is literally gay.

• Locked thread