Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hi guns in this thread I'm going to stream my thoughts through my phone have you ever thought about bananas why are bananas yellow why aren't things green I mean I guess they're green sometimes but I mean like why are they always green why do they turn yellow wait but why do they turn brown I don't understand oh my god was going on. You know, I don't have a problem with the gays. In fact one of my friends is day I thought about being gay once but I decided I didn't want to be gay cuz I actually like pussy more than I like dick. Speak n dick I knew a guy named dick wants his real name was Richard but we always called him dick because its funny this a dick.

All that s*** aside, here's a little bit of information about me residentship poster the winter. My favorite color is blue I have a really extreme fear of heights so I can't fly planes or ride Ferris wheels because I get really scared and puts out. My favorite food is pizza and I like a lots of meat on my pizza. No I'm not gay lol. When I was a kid I want to grow up to be Superman. Yeah, I was a pretty s***** kid and by that I mean I was dumb. I also really like to speed racer. I pretend that I was speed my dad was Racer X, which is really weird because Racer EXOSpeed brother and my dad is my dad.

I joined the something awful forms because I was really depressed and I wanted to cheer up so I wanted to join a company for a joint something awful because of all the funny articles are on the front page.. I thought I could be a good poster but turns out I'm just a terrible poster a s*** poster if you would. But that's okay because I realize that everyday is a new chance for me to start a new, a new chance for me to become a better poster. I hope that someday I will become a good poster but that probably will not be today, because this thread is pretty s*****.

Anyways thanks for reading. Also, in before didn't read Firstpost I'm gay q cock Goku.

This post transcribed by my Samsung galaxy 6 edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
:firstpost:

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

:secondpost:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

third post, my friend

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
DaveSplitter's a splitterin' and a sputterin'

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Another Dave Split

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

:firstpost:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cram it up your dick, assbake

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Skeeter I swear if you don't step the hell back

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

DaveSplitter posted:

Hi guns in this thread I'm going to stream my thoughts through my phone have you ever thought about bananas why are bananas yellow why aren't things green I mean I guess they're green sometimes but I mean like why are they always green why do they turn yellow wait but why do they turn brown I don't understand oh my god was going on. You know, I don't have a problem with the gays. In fact one of my friends is day I thought about being gay once but I decided I didn't want to be gay cuz I actually like pussy more than I like dick. Speak n dick I knew a guy named dick wants his real name was Richard but we always called him dick because its funny this a dick.

All that s*** aside, here's a little bit of information about me residentship poster the winter. My favorite color is blue I have a really extreme fear of heights so I can't fly planes or ride Ferris wheels because I get really scared and puts out. My favorite food is pizza and I like a lots of meat on my pizza. No I'm not gay lol. When I was a kid I want to grow up to be Superman. Yeah, I was a pretty s***** kid and by that I mean I was dumb. I also really like to speed racer. I pretend that I was speed my dad was Racer X, which is really weird because Racer EXOSpeed brother and my dad is my dad.

I joined the something awful forms because I was really depressed and I wanted to cheer up so I wanted to join a company for a joint something awful because of all the funny articles are on the front page.. I thought I could be a good poster but turns out I'm just a terrible poster a s*** poster if you would. But that's okay because I realize that everyday is a new chance for me to start a new, a new chance for me to become a better poster. I hope that someday I will become a good poster but that probably will not be today, because this thread is pretty s*****.

Anyways thanks for reading. Also, in before didn't read Firstpost I'm gay q cock Goku.

too many goddamn words didnt read

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

DaveSplitter posted:

Could you post this again?
I got distracted and missed the middle part.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
lol yeah like im gonna read a loving dissertation from the mind of DaveSplitter

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

cram it up your dick, assbake

Harsh, but in the circumstances I'll allow it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

DaveSplitter posted:

same

• Locked thread