Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
So my fiancé has been getting on me lately about wanting to eat my rear end and stick her fingers in there, but I'm a little hesitant. Anyone want to share stories about their butthole adventures? Will it turn me gay? Am I opening myself up to a slippery slope of other items eventually? Tips appreciated, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
So what lack of social interaction is occurring in your life for you to do the posts that you did today

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

buttplay is very good, don't know about the whole gay thing though

source: i'm gay

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

uhhhhh let her do it?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Redkist posted:

So what lack of social interaction is occurring in your life for you to do the posts that you did today

Hey

Shut up

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont get why youd be worried about enjoying some loving so much youd want to do more enjoyable loving in the future

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

please explain how you having sex with a woman is gay

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

do it

butt stuff is great most men enjoy having someone beautiful worship their rear end

have her start with a finger rubbing your hole during a blowjob and see where it goes from there it isnt gay unless you think about a guy licking and fingering your butthole

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

do it after a shower or a bunch of wet wipes btw

anal fun will never be clean but overt pieces of poop can be avoided

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

She will get some poop in her mouth. Probably only trace amounts unless you seldom wipe your bung hole but her gett some of your fecal matter on her tongue is inevitable. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should stop being such a bitch and just poo poo right into her gaping mouth because she obviously wants a mouthful of poop,

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Thingyman posted:

please explain how you having sex with a woman is gay

I never said it was gay, you're sticking penises in my mouth now

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thank you Moobs for your sage advice.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

She will get some poop in her mouth. Probably only trace amounts unless you seldom wipe your bung hole but her gett some of your fecal matter on her tongue is inevitable. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should stop being such a bitch and just poo poo right into her gaping mouth because she obviously wants a mouthful of poop,

motherfucker you need to hit a cvs and get some wet wipes unless she had a real long tongue

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Thank you Moobs for your sage advice.

np. if it is a mental thing my only advice is to chill out and trust her. the first time you have your legs around your ears or your face in the pillow is a vulnerable experience. trust and love will see you through

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
She's real religious but she's dirty af I love it

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

I never said it was gay, you're sticking penises in my mouth now

please explain how sticking penises your mouth is gay

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

She's real religious but she's dirty af I love it

probably a degradation thing then she might prefer a bit more of a "eat my rear end bitch" approach. not my bag but godspeed brother.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if you dont suck the penis it's not gay

i know this because i am so gay

i wouldn't put one down till it went limp and this is the loving truth

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
It makes your prostate healthy.

Healthy prostate. Joy ride.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Invest in some lube and go to town. I'll be damned if I'm having vanilla all my life, daddy needs some chocolate

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Why do we need two buttstuff threads? Its just like all you straight men not satisfied with the vag to create two threads for this.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

nothing wrong with a guy that wants to be passive and have something done to him moon atari

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

plus i bet there are a lot of gbs women that want to gently caress a guy in the rear end and im here to facilitate that

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This is true and I respect your quest for greater anal acceptance. I'm not sure about there being too many women with any pressing desire to peg a guy, although amongst goon women its probably higher than the general population.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Get her to stick one of these up your bum - not all the way in, just so that the base of the knob on the end is resting on the inside of your pucker, and have her turn it up to the max while she blows you. If you're lucky you'll bust a nut so hard that you cum dry.

Then funnel hot tar up your rear end with a traffic cone.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

yea buddy hit that prostate with a gspot stimulator :rolleye:

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
^^^ Above poster has some good suggestions but I would like to add something to this.

What you're really looking for, dear OP, is the "Pear of Anguish".

edit: its not mandatory to swear anymore

Incomplete Fish fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jul 3, 2015

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Fulgrim was a sick gently caress, this we can all agree.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dont be a baby, just give it a shot. if one of you doesnt like it, then stop.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

dont be a baby, just give it a shot. if one of you doesnt like it, then stop.

good advice for any relationship kinks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
She's also talked about wanting to poop on me, I'm worried this will open up a big can of brown worms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the butt people died out long ago in the butt wars

• Locked thread