Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
http://kotaku.com/big-steam-seller-is-notgtav-which-is-not-gta-v-1715597811

This is not a thing. Only it is. It is a thing.

A thing that apparently is a whole 6 lumens brighter than Is GTA 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't know what to tell you op, i mean i guess we were all setting ourselves up to be embarrassed here. personally i think you probably shoulder the bulk of the blame but i'm willing to admit some fault myself. when some time has passed and we all look back at this moment i hope objective analysis prevails over emotional reactions and we can all learn something positive and constructive. but until then all i can tell you is that there is no way i'm clicking on that link.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mr. Alfred Thing, dds

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:woof:

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
:woof:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006