Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
Why is it that people feel the need to call out posters who comment on posting trends? gently caress those people. IF its relevent, why am i not allowed to talk about people makeing bad posts without getting jumped on?

On the other hand, theres ppl who make awful threads about cuck meme or posting rules and those posts deserve to be called out for the worthless poo poo they are. THen again, i did find that thread about rolling with the punches to be pretty interesting, so theres that.

Anyways, goons, just wanted to get your ideas about this posting trend wrt posting about posting. Thoughts? :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

:justpost:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Rhizoids posted:

Thoughts? :D

Don't make threads anymore

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Nobody but a complete chump is going to read any of that, loser.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Nobody but a complete chump is going to read any of that, loser.

he's right, i didn't read this.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Don't make threads anymore

see, this is what i'm talking about, i think if we were all just nicer to each other, there wouldnt be as much need to comment on peoples posting. im just looking to stir up some friendly discussion here no need for hostility mate :)

Anyways, cheers and have a good one sir! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i did read it but i didn't understand it. i consider this a personal failing.

• Locked thread