Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hig5uLy2fe0

more truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Nefarious posted:

i don't know who that is and i don't care to because i am not a severely retarded rear end in a top hat licker like the op

I'd lick Marina's rear end. You're missing out, man.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

SaltLick posted:

its not so bad when they are fresh out of a shower

It has a similar taste and texture to chewed gum.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
The song is crap but the old Hollywood glam look really suits her.

naem
May 29, 2011

Anyone remember that song "I don't think you're ready for this jelly"

Whenever it came on I'd sing "my vagina's hot and sticky"

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This is not a good song but she has a nice voice and is v. pretty.

Arch Enemy should hire her once their current ladysinger burns out.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

new marina album sucks but :shlick: all the same

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

this video is also a clear parody of the above so she got the lock on being the edgier sardonic katy perry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

unironically love this poo poo.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

This look like that ho from the Pon de Floor video at 0m20s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE&t=20s

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
They did exactly one good song.

And even that one kinda sucks.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
Also, "FROOT" is the sound her tits make when she takes off her bra and they smack into her knees.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
But don't get me wrong, I'd love to play tetherball with them.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

this video is also a clear parody of the above so she got the lock on being the edgier sardonic katy perry

I like Marina because she can actually sing, and has an amazing voice. Katy Perry cannot sing at all. She can yell in tune, but as an actual singer with vocal talent, no. She's just a cog in the Pop Music industrial Machine.

Also Marina's songs make Red Pillers go nuts because she states everything they preach in her lyrics. LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Haier posted:

I like Marina because she can actually sing, and has an amazing voice. Katy Perry cannot sing at all. She can yell in tune, but as an actual singer with vocal talent, no. She's just a cog in the Pop Music industrial Machine.

Also Marina's songs make Red Pillers go nuts because she states everything they preach in her lyrics. LOL

this is my point; Marina is Katy Perry with self-reflective integrity and electra heart was just a bit too clever about deconstructing archetypal femininity through ironic pop music

replying because i would really like to read that Redpiller take

• Locked thread