Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

since when? I would have accepted Britain being a vassal of Scandanavia

Well not yet but London is flooded with dirty Russian oligarch money and Ukip is basically a puppet for Putin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

BoobFarts posted:

One day I might actually travel to the US (I was thinking Texas), only to do these things:
-Shoot on a shooting range.
-Play with firecrackers (illegal in the UK).
-Eat big thick steaks, ribs, burg, etc.
-Buy weed legally from a shop and smoke it outside.
-nija edit: also hippie chick.

If I have raised enough money to go to burning man by August (probably not going to happen, but maybe) I could try something similar in a different state. What state can I do these things in that is Nevada or close to Nevada?

You could also do those things on a tour of Europe. Weed you could get in Holland (although indoors, I don"t know if you care that much about it though) and then you could shoot guns in the Czech Republic.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
1969:
before all our jobs were boxed up, put on boats, which then sailed away over the ocean.
Before Richard Nixon made a big fat loving hairy deal about the War On Drugs.
Before the police morphed into an armored-plated, machine-gun toting, occupying army.
Before radar guns.
When you could buy firearms at K-Mart.
Before airheads whining about global warming.

Things have gone to hell in a big way in America during my span.
I'll likely be dead before it gets real bad but-

YOU WON'T BE.
Enjoy the Zombie attacks, the sex change virus plagues, the resulting roving mobs of transsexual rapists, and the Thought Police armed with brain scanners to detect the slightest deviation from Government-mandated PC.

FREEDOM BADTHINK
SUBMISSION GOODTHINK

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
1) Jon Hendren "@Fart" :salute:

You may not know this.... but all american SUPERSTAP twitter personality and all-around cool-rear end dude Jon Hendren (even better....... he is a goon. been a while since he posted tho) puled a SICK PRANK on that guy who sang the songs in Shrek a while back. Turns out the truth truly is stranger than fiction on this one folks.... he forced this guy to eat...yes, EAT... over a dozen eggs. in pulbic. HOLY EGGS BATMAN. im sure the smash mouth guy was glad of ANY publicity tho since he's really faded from the national consciencness and probably counting his pennys right about now..... N E way, read the whole story here: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/i-made-the-smash-mouth-guy-eat-a-poo poo-ton-of-eggs

haha im really [b]cracking[/b[ up here thinking about this egg stravaganze!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a starwar betamax posted:

1) Jon Hendren "@Fart" :salute:

You may not know this.... but all american SUPERSTAP twitter personality and all-around cool-rear end dude Jon Hendren (even better....... he is a goon. been a while since he posted tho) puled a SICK PRANK on that guy who sang the songs in Shrek a while back. Turns out the truth truly is stranger than fiction on this one folks.... he forced this guy to eat...yes, EAT... over a dozen eggs. in pulbic. HOLY EGGS BATMAN. im sure the smash mouth guy was glad of ANY publicity tho since he's really faded from the national consciencness and probably counting his pennys right about now..... N E way, read the whole story here: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/i-made-the-smash-mouth-guy-eat-a-poo poo-ton-of-eggs

haha im really [b]cracking[/b[ up here thinking about this egg stravaganze!

FINALLY someone follows the format of my OP

Thank you & god bless

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I'm grateful to America for making me feel thin even though I'm obese.

And root beer is delicious.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Every day I'm thankful for Facebook and whatever random poo poo my relatives are forwarding.

So much artifacty goodness.

e: Why is the diaper over the overalls?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Pay-to-play legal system is awesome (especially if rich and white)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hendren came up with the egg challenge

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm thankful for blogging websites such as tumblr which will preserve forever for my ashamed descendents all the things I gibbered incoherently about, such as anime and my crippling persecution complex

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
no chin pink iphone:fart. hello. i came up with the egg challenge. i was publicly humitiated by a man dressed up as a shark, the alpha of the seas.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shithouse Dave posted:

I'm thankful I don't have to live in the USA

I'm thankful you don't live here too.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Japan is best, gently caress America, I want to live in a GOOD country work a part time video as a game designer for Square and also publish some manga on the side

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Phobic Nest posted:

e: Why is the diaper over the overalls?

What do you expect from a retard?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

American women are hot until they open their mouths and you hear their accents. Unless they're from the South in which case they might be hot until they open their mouths and a stream of racism comes out (with a nice accent).

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Shirley Crabtree posted:

I mean its not really the greatest country in the world now is it whats your criteria? costa rica is the happiest country to live in, qatar is the richest country per capita, cuba is the best at baseball, denmark has the best education, italy has the best food, the netherlands has the best healthcare... i guess if the criteria is gun death, childhood obesity and autism youre doing a great job?

which country has the best woman? i'm betting its one from latin america. or perhaps poland

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Freestyle posted:

which country has the best woman? i'm betting its one from latin america. or perhaps poland

I'd say Romania or Turkey.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Freestyle posted:

Brazil

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Benny Harvey posted:

I'd say Romania or Turkey.

And Turkish men are the worst, so if you go over there and you're not complete human garbage you probably have a good shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

And Turkish men are the worst, so if you go over there and you're not complete human garbage you probably have a good shot.

I don't want to get beaten by their 20+ brothers though.

• Locked thread