Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

so yeah, i read some thread the other day that got banned and the op got gassed. no big deal right? yeah, except my heart fell in love with this loving cat. i'm going to adopt it and we'll go on adventures and solve/commit crimes

i figure this thing will probably run me at least $2500 and my money is a bit tied up right now. i've got a lotta fingers in a lotta pies (flesh trade)

k so i need a kickstarter page made and about $3000 ($2500 + $500 or so for kibbles). i'm not an IT professional or an autist so i don't know how to make websites.

someone said his name was kenny, but i'm going to name him goblinface. if you donate $750 you can name him though. oh and if you donate $1000 or make the website you can come over and pet him once. if he bites you thoug, tough titties. thsat's his prerogative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jerry i only support dogs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That picture is something like 10 years old. That cat is a cutie pie.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
cat is probably happy as gently caress op. fortunately they dont speak like a real language to pass along the idea of "genes" and "yours are hosed, feel bad" instead it probably just gets petted and eats food that humans bring to it all day long

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
nah but for real though it's dead.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

cat is probably happy as gently caress op. fortunately they dont speak like a real language to pass along the idea of "genes" and "yours are hosed, feel bad" instead it probably just gets petted and eats food that humans bring to it all day long

i don't need him to understand too much, he's just a cat

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Funky See Funky Do posted:

nah but for real though it's dead.

show me a death certificate and i'll close this thread.

in the meantime though has anyone amde the site yet?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I did actually, but its still populating throughout the webservers. They're asking an advance payment though, just for the web traffic. I have a paypal setup, you want to send over that money now?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the cat is named Kenny. he is slow

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

katstarter

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
i will donate $2000 because i am rich

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I did actually, but its still populating throughout the webservers. They're asking an advance payment though, just for the web traffic. I have a paypal setup, you want to send over that money now?

nah that's ok you can front that. i'll send you pictures of goblinface wearing a party hat on his birthday as compensation

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i was reloading posted:

i will donate $2000 because i am rich

thanks bud, when do you want to come pet him?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

thanks bud, when do you want to come pet him?

right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

uh i don't have him yet? i'm going to need you to send me a criminal background check too. can't have this cuddly little critter getting raped!

• Locked thread