Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

I decided to pick up the series because bored and browsing through Crunchyroll. I am having a lot of fun with it, though it can be fairly predictable at times. Still, it's great to get that same feeling I got watching Trigun and other shows decades ago (In terms of the artwork).

I wouldn't mind seeing more good shows from early mangas like this. It's a nice change of artstyle from the other big name shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I just started reading the manga of this and it's a lot of fun. If I had to describe exactly what's good about it, I guess I would say the characters' personalities and monster art. As others have mentioned, Tora is the best tsundere.

edit: The one part that actually doesn't seem that cliche is the relationship between Ushio and Tora. I can't think of any other manga where the protagonist is teamed up with a character like Tora.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 3, 2016

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Toradora

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Did the anime seriously have a non-ending?

What in the gently caress?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Did the anime seriously have a non-ending?

What in the gently caress?

Split-cour. Well, sort of, given the huge episode-count. It'll be coming back in a season or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Probably a good thing too since the animation was getting a bit ropey during the second cour

• Locked thread