Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Let's talk about crazy people we know. I know a girl named Kayla. She was a former friend of mine from just after I graduated high school and my girlfriend's former roommate. She was a special kind of person who had enough personality disorders to make Hannibal Lector feel uneasy. She didn't have much of an exciting love life and was very particular about who she actually slept with. I always wondered why she was so picky, especially considering her disheveled appearance and craziness. Mostly all the men she was with were 20 years older than her and it always made my girlfriend and I uncomfortable when she brought middle aged men home. But her family is loaded and owned the entire apartment complex and let them live there for free so it wasn't something to call her out on. One night she brought an older man home as she was known to do. We let them have a bit of privacy in the living room and went to my girlfriend's room to smoke and watch a movie. An hour or so later we hear them go upstairs and close/lock the bedroom door. Another hour passed and we heard him head out. Which I thought was a bit weird because I knew they were drinking earlier, and frankly I don't know why a dude would gently caress and peace out so quick unless some poo poo went down or they had a wife to get home to before it got too late. Shortly after he left she knocked on my girlfriend's bedroom door and let herself in, looking very drunk. She was dressed as a loving baby. Had the bonnet, pacifier, a giant adult diaper, and a loving bib. She was drunk and I don't think she realized she was still wearing her hosed up baby sex costume. She stood by the doorway slurring at us and I'm pretty sure she asked if she could come watch the movie with us. We tried not to set off alarm bells and ask her what the gently caress she was doing dressed as a giant baby, and then she slinked out of the room saying she would be right back. She didn't come back and I'm fairly certain just fell asleep drunk and either didn't remember she did that or didn't want to bring it up and pretended it didn't happen.

Later my girlfriend had asked her sister what the gently caress that was all about and if she knew what her sister was up to. Shockingly she told her that she already knew about her weird baby fetish and had admitted it to her. She also mentioned that it was 1 of her 4 fetishes and that she was too embarrassed to even talk about the other 3 (and god only knows what could be more embarrassing than dressing up as a giant baby while getting hosed). To this day it is still a mystery what her other 3 fetishes are. What makes the whole situation even more perplexing is that about 2 weeks later while cleaning Kayla's room my girlfriend found a pair of mens boxers that were absolutely soaked in blood in the crotch area, hidden deep under poo poo in her closet. Fortunately that was the only weird poo poo she found while cleaning, so she must be an expert at hiding her weird sex stuff. To this day we haven't told any of our other mutual friends about what happened.

Welp, that's my story about a person I know who likes getting hosed while dressed as a huge baby. Tell me about your weird friends or coworkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
F un. Rb d rbdn

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
i know this guy that killed someone with a truck?

or was it a shovel

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
there was a guy on these forums something awful who was confused about landscaping one time and was too afraid to talk to the landscapers to figure out why they were making his lawn look good when it normally looked like poo poo

AnxietyMan1488
Apr 6, 2015

by Cowcaster
I had this acquaintance that no one liked but who kept trying to hang around us. He wasn't crazy or anything, but he just doesn't pick up on social cues and has no concept of personal space. He also smells bad and is poorly groomed. Always talking about nerd poo poo at inappropriate times. None of that is really interesting, but the reason I'm posting about him is because I recently found his SA account and his posts are more embarassing than I could ever imagine. Look at this poo poo.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
That's funny op because I know a girl named Kayla. She was a former friend of mine from just after I graduated high school and my girlfriend's former roommate. She was a special kind of person who had enough personality disorders to make Hannibal Lector feel uneasy. She didn't have much of an exciting love life and was very particular about who she actually slept with. I always wondered why she was so picky, especially considering her disheveled appearance and craziness. Mostly all the men she was with were 20 years older than her and it always made my girlfriend and I uncomfortable when she brought middle aged men home. But her family is loaded and owned the entire apartment complex and let them live there for free so it wasn't something to call her out on. One night she brought an older man home as she was known to do. We let them have a bit of privacy in the living room and went to my girlfriend's room to smoke and watch a movie. An hour or so later we hear them go upstairs and close/lock the bedroom door. Another hour passed and we heard him head out. Which I thought was a bit weird because I knew they were drinking earlier, and frankly I don't know why a dude would gently caress and peace out so quick unless some poo poo went down or they had a wife to get home to before it got too late. Shortly after he left she knocked on my girlfriend's bedroom door and let herself in, looking very drunk. She was dressed as a loving baby. Had the bonnet, pacifier, a giant adult diaper, and a loving bib. She was drunk and I don't think she realized she was still wearing her hosed up baby sex costume. She stood by the doorway slurring at us and I'm pretty sure she asked if she could come watch the movie with us. We tried not to set off alarm bells and ask her what the gently caress she was doing dressed as a giant baby, and then she slinked out of the room saying she would be right back. She didn't come back and I'm fairly certain just fell asleep drunk and either didn't remember she did that or didn't want to bring it up and pretended it didn't happen.

Later my girlfriend had asked her sister what the gently caress that was all about and if she knew what her sister was up to. Shockingly she told her that she already knew about her weird baby fetish and had admitted it to her. She also mentioned that it was 1 of her 4 fetishes and that she was too embarrassed to even talk about the other 3 (and god only knows what could be more embarrassing than dressing up as a giant baby while getting hosed). To this day it is still a mystery what her other 3 fetishes are. What makes the whole situation even more perplexing is that about 2 weeks later while cleaning Kayla's room my girlfriend found a pair of mens boxers that were absolutely soaked in blood in the crotch area, hidden deep under poo poo in her closet. Fortunately that was the only weird poo poo she found while cleaning, so she must be an expert at hiding her weird sex stuff. To this day we haven't told any of our other mutual friends about what happened.

Welp, that's my story about a person I know who likes getting hosed while dressed as a huge baby. Tell me about your weird friends or coworkers.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
There was a weird kid BUT IT WAS ME ALL ALONG LOLOLOL

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
a friend of mine growing up begged me to let him get nude and jerk off in my parents chest freezer

i let him

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
It has been pretty well established for years that we as a forum are in absolutely no position to be derisively talking about the degenerate other as if we are above them.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
In our circle of friends when I was younger (like 10 years ago) we knew a dude called 'Scruffy'

Scruffy's real name was Sam but as soon as we started calling him Scruffy everyone did, even his folks

He drove an old beater but as he was one of the only dudes with a car and license he was handy to have around

His face was completely hosed with acne that he just couldn't stop picking
like he was actually loving disgusting to look at

things we did to scruffy;
shot him in the face with a firework
ambushed him and shot him with bb guns
kicked dents in his car
got him hooked to wow (I payed his sub for about a year because I felt bad for him as he had no money whatsoever)
gave him a buckie which was actually a dead fly (lol)
another friend pissed on him when he was sleeping
we'd put old socks and poo poo in his computer and laugh when it overheated
my sister bumped into him about 2 years ago and apparently he looked like a fallout ghoul with litterally a hole in his cheek through which you could see his teef from the acne pickins'

anyway - scruffy if you are reading this i'm sorry

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Jeff Sichoe posted:

In our circle of friends when I was younger (like 10 years ago) we knew a dude called 'Scruffy'

Scruffy's real name was Sam but as soon as we started calling him Scruffy everyone did, even his folks

He drove an old beater but as he was one of the only dudes with a car and license he was handy to have around

His face was completely hosed with acne that he just couldn't stop picking
like he was actually loving disgusting to look at

things we did to scruffy;
shot him in the face with a firework
ambushed him and shot him with bb guns
kicked dents in his car
got him hooked to wow (I payed his sub for about a year because I felt bad for him as he had no money whatsoever)
gave him a buckie which was actually a dead fly (lol)
another friend pissed on him when he was sleeping
we'd put old socks and poo poo in his computer and laugh when it overheated
my sister bumped into him about 2 years ago and apparently he looked like a fallout ghoul with litterally a hole in his cheek through which you could see his teef from the acne pickins'

anyway - scruffy if you are reading this i'm sorry

No harm done jeff

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Al Cowens posted:

It has been pretty well established for years that we as a forum are in absolutely no position to be derisively talking about the degenerate other as if we are above them.

No it's the opposite: becAuse we're degenerates, the people we think are super degenerate make for really good stories. I've hung out with normal functional people and their just like"omigosh my cousin collects stamps, can you even imagine," "great story!"

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
personally I consider myself more of a fucktard than a degenerate

is there a de facto default GBS reclaimed slur other than Goon

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lmao lots of words itt and that's weird as gently caress

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my friend was a bouncer at the paper moon and once i tied him in an arm wrestingling contest because he had too many capitan and cokes and now hes dead and im dead too suck my weener

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
e : wrong thread

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I once knew a guy who lost a fingat for the internet.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
My brother had a friend whose grandfather raised pigeons in tiny little bird cages. Not like some Mike Tyson poo poo, but regular, songbird cages in which he somehow squeezed some loving pigeons inside. Naturally, the kid was known as the pigeon man. He probably wished his grandpa dead every day.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Sweaty Tom. He was really fuckin sweaty and prone to outbursts

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
there was a fat kid in high school that ended up getting attached to me in middle school because i was new and was just nice to everyone at first until i found friends and i guess he took that as an everlasting friendship. he does a lot of funny things, like wear all denim. jeans, buttondown jean shirt, jean jacket, bolo tie was pretty common for him to wear when we were told to not come to a school function in a tshirt

he was very angry in the kind of way where he would blow up at people for tiny things, chase people down for insulting his mother (tough for him cuz he was fat) and at one point he cracked a dudes head against the pavement on accident when he was trying to just shove him (in his words, "I was just trying to look tough and make him scared I didnt want to hurt him")

so this is all pretty funny but then once we were in college he was tangentially connected to a group of my friends and he came back into town for some reunion party one summer, just our old crew getting back together and one of the nicer people invited him because they knew he was in town and that he was going to be doing literally nothing but hanging at his moms house the whole time otherwise.

he proceeds to get super drunk at the friends apartment, progressively getting more red-faced and unsteady, slipping off his seat on the couch a few times, getting touchy feely with ladies and dudes alike, and at one point took me outside for a VERY serious conversation (imagine all of this is slurred, his hand on my shoulder as he sways back and forth blinking quickly)

"dude, i just wanted to talk to you about this. this is something i feel really strongly about and i know you disagree with me but for my conscience i just have to say it and get it out, so just let me say my piece and its fine if you dont agree. KNOCK OFF THE WEED. youre a smart guy and you can do amazing things, but you are crippling yourself and you will never get anywhere in life if you keep doing that poo poo." then he got a funny look on his face and threw up over the railing of the deck, stumbled into the house and spent the rest of the night locked in the bathroom throwing up on the toilet

as we cleaned up, we found the bottle he had been drinking from that he picked out from the cabinet. alcohol free margarita mix

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
THis thread would have had more success in PYF. Still, I'll oblige you:

The boundary of our elementary school went all the way up to some houses. One kid's dad took great pride in growing gourds, Well one day during recess some kids smashed all the gourds all over the place.

For the next three years, the kid who lived in that house would spend his recess standing by his house to make sure nobody would smash the gourds. We called that kid "Gourd Boy"

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

im full of poo poo posted:

personally I consider myself more of a fucktard than a degenerate

is there a de facto default GBS reclaimed slur other than Goon

Neckbeard. Literally lol if you shave more than once a week, that's ten minutes a day you could be playing video games!

I know a guy who's a skinny redneck who looks like he smokes meth but he doesn't, he's just a :tinfoil: guy who believes that any kind of "processing" done to food destroys the nutritional value. He also believes the fluoride conspiracy and that the movie Predator is basically a true story. Like a Special Forces team in Nicaragua ran into something not of this world and got their asses kicked and then the government covered it up.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
and i should note that at the time i did not smoke. lol

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i'm the weird one, and i'm far too aware of it

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Al Cowens posted:

not true man

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i guess the guy who carries concealed illegally is somewhat more suspect than I

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

No it's the opposite: becAuse we're degenerates, the people we think are super degenerate make for really good stories. I've hung out with normal functional people and their just like"omigosh my cousin collects stamps, can you even imagine," "great story!"

yeah its this. normal people dont even ever come into contact with the kind of weirdo friends goons think are hosed up

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Gaunab posted:

That's funny op because I know a girl named Kayla. She was a former friend of mine from just after I graduated high school and my girlfriend's former roommate. She was a special kind of person who had enough personality disorders to make Hannibal Lector feel uneasy. She didn't have much of an exciting love life and was very particular about who she actually slept with. I always wondered why she was so picky, especially considering her disheveled appearance and craziness. Mostly all the men she was with were 20 years older than her and it always made my girlfriend and I uncomfortable when she brought middle aged men home. But her family is loaded and owned the entire apartment complex and let them live there for free so it wasn't something to call her out on. One night she brought an older man home as she was known to do. We let them have a bit of privacy in the living room and went to my girlfriend's room to smoke and watch a movie. An hour or so later we hear them go upstairs and close/lock the bedroom door. Another hour passed and we heard him head out. Which I thought was a bit weird because I knew they were drinking earlier, and frankly I don't know why a dude would gently caress and peace out so quick unless some poo poo went down or they had a wife to get home to before it got too late. Shortly after he left she knocked on my girlfriend's bedroom door and let herself in, looking very drunk. She was dressed as a loving baby. Had the bonnet, pacifier, a giant adult diaper, and a loving bib. She was drunk and I don't think she realized she was still wearing her hosed up baby sex costume. She stood by the doorway slurring at us and I'm pretty sure she asked if she could come watch the movie with us. We tried not to set off alarm bells and ask her what the gently caress she was doing dressed as a giant baby, and then she slinked out of the room saying she would be right back. She didn't come back and I'm fairly certain just fell asleep drunk and either didn't remember she did that or didn't want to bring it up and pretended it didn't happen.

That's funny Gaunab because I know a girl named Kayla. She was a former friend of mine from just after I graduated high school and my girlfriend's former roommate. She was a special kind of person who had enough personality disorders to make Hannibal Lector feel uneasy. She didn't have much of an exciting love life and was very particular about who she actually slept with. I always wondered why she was so picky, especially considering her disheveled appearance and craziness. Mostly all the men she was with were 20 years older than her and it always made my girlfriend and I uncomfortable when she brought middle aged men home. But her family is loaded and owned the entire apartment complex and let them live there for free so it wasn't something to call her out on. One night she brought an older man home as she was known to do. We let them have a bit of privacy in the living room and went to my girlfriend's room to smoke and watch a movie. An hour or so later we hear them go upstairs and close/lock the bedroom door. Another hour passed and we heard him head out. Which I thought was a bit weird because I knew they were drinking earlier, and frankly I don't know why a dude would gently caress and peace out so quick unless some poo poo went down or they had a wife to get home to before it got too late. Shortly after he left she knocked on my girlfriend's bedroom door and let herself in, looking very drunk. She was dressed as a loving baby. Had the bonnet, pacifier, a giant adult diaper, and a loving bib. She was drunk and I don't think she realized she was still wearing her hosed up baby sex costume. She stood by the doorway slurring at us and I'm pretty sure she asked if she could come watch the movie with us. We tried not to set off alarm bells and ask her what the gently caress she was doing dressed as a giant baby, and then she slinked out of the room saying she would be right back. She didn't come back and I'm fairly certain just fell asleep drunk and either didn't remember she did that or didn't want to bring it up and pretended it didn't happen.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

THis thread would have had more success in PYF.

yeah, BUT , then he'd have to post in PYF, which is a fate I would not wish upon my worst of enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yeah, BUT , then he'd have to post in PYF, which is a fate I would not wish upon my worst of enemies

True. GBS4LIFE

• Locked thread