Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Coolie Ghost posted:

Also how are they going to do ghost blowjob

Are you kidding? Ghosts are all about that sweet ectoplasm trough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

adventure time fan - "there are ton of jokes an 8 year old wouldn't get you pleb."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUsk12N_mik

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
the entire original movie is about a bunch of hopeless nerd dudes who are suddenly in a position to save the city and the smoking hot Weaver.

Plug and replacing deliberately ugly girls into those roles just doesn't work and its superficial. You can go "lol those mras just cant handle women in movies god those tears!" and it comes off just like this movie will, superficial and dumb. It should be a new franchise and then no one would really have anything to say about it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im not watching this rehash but i DID watch the amy schumber movie... to support anti-terrorism cuz of the shooting

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax

Clemocracy posted:

the entire original movie is about a bunch of hopeless nerd dudes who are suddenly in a position to save the city and the smoking hot Weaver.

Plug and replacing deliberately ugly girls into those roles just doesn't work and its superficial. You can go "lol those mras just cant handle women in movies god those tears!" and it comes off just like this movie will, superficial and dumb. It should be a new franchise and then no one would really have anything to say about it.
As far as anyone can tell the storyline is different. It's an alternate retelling, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Toriori posted:

I don't like going to the theatre but I'll go to this mostly to spite whiny crybabies.

No no no, you need to go see it twice for each one of us that won't. That's the only way to really stick it to the MRAs.

Nodelphi posted:

So which will be higher rated/make more money, Ghostbusters reboot or Suicide Squad?

Suicide Squad will make more money, because comedies are harder to translate to play overseas and action comic book movies are easy. That's why every third movie these days is a comic book vehicle with a paper-thin plot and lots of CGI action: you can open world-wide and put it in front of several million people in SE Asia before the bootleg factories spin up.

• Locked thread