Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ape!!!
Jan 13, 2005

Loot Studios and Titan Forge are monthly Patreons that both have some cool sci-fi stuff. Loot Studios just started their Patreon last week, but Titan Forge models are also on MyMiniFactory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

No. 1 Juicy Boi posted:

I'm looking to get into FG/SG, does anyone have any suggestions for STLs to print out a warband?
One Page Rules does a ton of minis, and you get a lot of them on their patreon each month. They just hit 4000 subscribers, so they'll be giving out a 70% discount code to their patrons next month.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Frostgrave Second Edition is DriveThruRPG's Deal of the Day. £7 off until ~3pm GMT tomorrow.

For Stargrave, the "Crew II" set is to be released in April. Arms are made to be useable with both Crew II female figures and the male/masculine bodies from the "Crew I" set.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
Those look pretty cool! Kind of goofy faces but I like the duty blues vibe they have going on

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

North Star is coming out with plastic Scavengers for Stargrave. Long coats, dilapidated gear, gasmasks and the like. They've mentioned doing a set of plastic female cultists for Frostgrave, too.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Got into Frostgrave and terrain building recently when a starter league began in my area.

My dwarf enchanter warband.

My first attempt at building scenery. Mostly foam and coffee stirrers.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this thread seems pretty dead but i'll post here first. im planning on using these really excellent 3d printed dungeon blocks to make a dungeon table for playing frostgrave on. i've painted up a 1'x1' square so far and have planned out a 2'x2' table. eventually i'd like to have enough to make a 3'x3' or even 4'x4'. but i'm wondering, how does frostgrave play on a smaller table like 2'x2'? is it viable? should i wait til i have something more like 2'x3' or 3'x3'? any rules modifications required to make it playable on smaller tables?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You just keep being you!

2' by 2' is certainly doable. It leads to less time positioning before the fighting starts.

Edit: New upcoming box set, Scavengers 2

Yet to see any shots of Cultists 2, though.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 19, 2024

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

2x2 means less room to cram all of your cool vertical terrain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
I know Perilous Dark's missions move from 2x2 up until you're playing on a 3x3 so there are actual missions that call for 2x2, although they are solo/semi cooperative.