Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Naerasa posted:

this but the republican is hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Fast forward to 2017:

"Well I'm not happy about another war in the middle east either, but I trust that President Clinton would only invade Iran because it was absolutely necessary." ~ Hillary supporters

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
when was the last time u got facefucked hill hill

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Is it okay if I call you Chilldog?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
a/s/l?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hillaryu seemin pretty quiet on the issues...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jarofpiss posted:

hillaryu seemin pretty quiet on the issues...

what skeletons you got mr. Bernie?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the skeletons of the rich

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hey hilldawg i'm watching some tng season one on bbc america and the music is great, wtf happened there chillary? Why is the music quality inversely proportionate to writing quality? did you ever meet gene roddenberries? how much like bill was he? If "a lot" can you elaborate please?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
all of these questions will be answered when :shillary: becomes president.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Not only will you be the first female president, but you will be the first cuck president. How does that feel?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i want a tax subsidy for cottage home bakers, response?

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
ms clinton please leaglze weed and smoke a fat doobie w me pizza & wings on me

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
benghazi?

secret emails?

flip flopping on core lib issues such as gay marriage when its to political advantage?

sham marriage?

bill part of secret pedophile ring and linked to major rich guy pedo?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
where are the emails from lobbyists pressuring you on Keystone XL and the TPP?

are we supposed to believe that nobody emailed you about these issues when you were SOS?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Literally lmao if everyone on this forum isn't voting for the Berninator

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

blainestereo posted:

are you really a top city homo hillary?

•wide hysterical laugh•

Oh you know blainestereo I respect the homosexual community and have always supported them :D
Secretly. Now the public has caught up to my position •laugh• there is so much work to do still

Roy posted:

Do you and Bernie Sanders ever get "freaky"?

•laughing for several minutes•

Lascivious Sloth posted:

have you touched bills dick since lewinski?

I have passed a lot of bills in the senate my legislative record speaks for itself and I really think we can change direction to help the poor and all women so they are not arrached to a man for validation

EX250 Type R posted:

how serious is your relationship with benjamin ghazi

•fixed smile with a slight twitch•
My position is very clear and the republicans are being exploitive about this issue

Let the investigation answer all your questions on this.

lonesomedwarf posted:

lets gently caress

•motions to security•

Champenema posted:

not clear about your stance on the negro question. pls elucidate?

•deadpan threatening demanding voice•

The rate of incarceration for the African American community is too high and as a solid voting block I have learned to really listen and verbally address their needs. I really need their support. Bill was the first African American president and I will be the first black female president... With the support of the great American people

a cop posted:

Greetings. How do you feel about 'foreign policy' ?

I have great foreign policy experience as Secretary of State. It allowed me to meet foreign dignitaries and have conversations about important classified issues. I did a great job :) and there is no evidence to say otherwise

Hammerite posted:

what do you think about um, uh. the question. the big quetsiosn that is on everybody lips. must know the answer of hillary cltinon to the big questoin of the day
•nods sagely•

.random posted:

Did you decide to host your AMA on SomethingAwful due to its strong feminist traditions or because you are trying to reach Ron Paul swing voters with :10bux: of disposable income?

:D

I really care about all the people and just want them to get to know me

InterFaced posted:

If you hire me can I wrangle your prole lasso?

I like pie and I think sometimes people need to have a private moment even during a public event

I think we can all say that pie is a very American patriotic food

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

are you really, in fact, a horrible lizard person here by the orders of your masters from beyond centauri to harvest our precious "squeezings"?

:catstare: •laugh• yes I like Eddie Izzard and I support the LGBTQ community

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Do you miss Socks the cat? I wrote him a letter once

Yes

Whiskey Sours posted:

How do you respond to Donald Trump's recent allegation that you were, in fact, born in Kenya?

Trump is a friend and donated to my campaign so I cannot say anything bad about him but he used some hard words about the Mexican community, a voting base I need support from. But I think the republican base is anti immigrant and I am pro so the Mexicans better support me.

Stuffguyman posted:

If elected, what will your first order of buisness be? Domestic issues? Unhinging your powerful jaws and devouring Bill preying mantis style in order to gain his power? Or perhaps immigration reform?

:newlol:

Silence

Mad Monk posted:

Do you also play saxophone or do you join in with a different instrument?

I do not understand music as much as bull but I like Katy perry and Taylor swift

I released my iTunes playlist. You will find that many people have similar tastes to my music list

I am mainstream and my tastes are aligned with the public

milkingmycow posted:

Do you feel honored they named a hole after you?

VendaGoat posted:

Spit or Swallow?

......birds need to be protected

TheHotCarl posted:

buttstuff?

Pastor Perineum posted:

chalk sausage or coal sausage

which feels better in yo jimmajamma

Mr. Pumroy posted:

how much have you pledged to star citizen

My donor list is public knowledge

The Goatfather posted:

if you are elected will you free vilerat from guantanamo bay

I do not know who that is and Guantanamo bay vital to our national security

LegoPirateNinja posted:

[quote="Mr.Pibbleton" post="447545087"]
Hillary, whatchu gonna do when Berniemania runs wild on you?

I have long held progressive values and can get things done

TNG posted:

Is it okay if I call you Chilldog?

No

Gatekeeper posted:

hey hilldawg i'm watching some tng season one on bbc america and the music is great, wtf happened there chillary? Why is the music quality inversely proportionate to writing quality? did you ever meet gene roddenberries? how much like bill was he? If "a lot" can you elaborate please?
Yes

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Jul 9, 2015

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
If elected, will you make sure to hold on to our long held holdings?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

larchesdanrew posted:

Not only will you be the first female president, but you will be the first cuck president. How does that feel?

Feel?

City of Tampa posted:

where are the emails from lobbyists pressuring you on Keystone XL and the TPP?

are we supposed to believe that nobody emailed you about these issues when you were SOS?

I have said repeatedly I want those emails out and the state department should release that and the republican hate machine is only talking about me because I am running for president

Nonsense posted:

i want a tax subsidy for cottage home bakers, response?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Frijolero posted:

If elected, will you make sure to hold on to our long held holdings?

......... I love America

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
What OS are you running on? Have you been defragmented? Can robots enjoy sex?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Mrs Clinton how would your administration handle the advent of the self driving car. What kind of policies would you champion in regards to this Miracle Of Technology.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Neukoln19 posted:

Mrs Clinton how would your administration handle the advent of the self driving car. What kind of policies would you champion in regards to this Miracle Of Technology.

I am proud of how innovative our economy is

As the former director of Walmart I think automation has great potential to increase the performance of our economy

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

that sure was a lot of points covered!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hillary how do you justify being against gay marriage a few years ago but now supporting them?

there's no new evidence or anything that has come to light, it seems like you just didn't support gay rights until the tide started to turn and in an effort to remain relevant you now support gay rights.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Sometimes I imagine the Clintons having sex and it is the best thing ever.

Bill is all relaxed, like heyyy baby, what's that

and Hilary is smiling maniacally, wincing with every thrust, wanting to clench her hands into fists but she is a politician and knows better than doing such an aggressive rhetorical gesture so she does the palm-cuts-air thing instead

My policy question is how does the Clinton sex act end? I can't really picture that.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blainestereo posted:

My policy question is how does the Clinton sex act end? I can't really picture that.

hillary gets on top and bangs out a quick orgasm and gets up leaving bill frustrated yet again

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

hillary gets on top and bangs out a quick orgasm and gets up leaving bill frustrated yet again

See that's what the republicans would have you believe but I bet the truth is more interesting than that!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
hilldawg pegs bills butthole then billy finishes in an 8 year old

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What's your favorite Pink Floyd album?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Cricket noises

And hissing sounds

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
You're not the real Hillary! The real Hillary doesn't answer questions!

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
WHAT
ABOUT
BENGHAZY
HILARY?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Mrs. Clinton, do you think Barry Goldwater would have wanted to call Obama "uppity"?

Also, do you think he would have used the word "thug" in everyday conversation?

TNG fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 9, 2015

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Would you be open to a reality show wherein' Bill gets drunk and slam whales in the Lincoln Bedroom?

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Hello Madam Secretary,

How do you think the 2005 decision on your Super Pac Citizens United affected national discourse in this country? Do you feel it was a change for the better? If so, how?

(gently caress you and everyone who will vote for you)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
benghazi, imo

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
how big is clinton's dick and what are youre fetishes ms rodham?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

• Locked thread