Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Seems gross but feels good. Hard to decide if it's worth doing or not. Maybe keep it secret? What say ye, Goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I do it behind closed doors. Sometimes it's necessary!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
please stop wiping boogs above the urinal

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
I was scrolling through the General Bullshit forum with my finger planted firmly up my nostril and saw this thread and thought OP was psychic.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

What's the farthest you've ever flicked a boog?

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
not gonna lie nmothign is more satisfying than pickin a giant yellow boulder out of your nose and feeling that rush of cold air feill the gap yezzir XD

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Some German, I think, doctor says it is healthy to eat your boogers.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
You should flush your sinuses out with saline. Same end result and it's incredibly unpleasant as all things should be.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Acid Haze posted:

You should flush your sinuses out with saline. Same end result and it's incredibly unpleasant as all things should be.

life is just one endless sinus flush

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
please don't group people who pick their boogers and wipe them in a tissue with those savages who flick them or wipe them on furniture

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Simstim posted:

please don't group people who pick their boogers and wipe them in a tissue with those savages who flick them or wipe them on furniture

i pick them and stick them up my butt. call em poogers

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
you can pick your nose
you can pick your friends
you can't pick your friends nose

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
sometimes you get those crusty-rear end ones tethered to the walls of your nostrils by nose hairs that no amount of blowing is going to dislodge.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FuriousGeorge posted:

sometimes you get those crusty-rear end ones tethered to the walls of your nostrils by nose hairs that no amount of blowing is going to dislodge.

trim your nose hairs guido

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Is there really any difference between snorting phlegm and swallowing it and picking your nose and eating it? It's the same gross body fluid, and at least you're not smearing it all over stuff.
Snotty old handkerchiefs are the worst, my dad always offered me one when I had a runny nose as a kid and it always made me want to :barf:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

"Here's a used snot rag that I keep in my pocket for some reason."

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

larchesdanrew posted:

I was scrolling through the General Bullshit forum with my finger planted firmly up my nostril and saw this thread and thought OP was psychic.

same

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Waltzing Along posted:

you can pick your nose

try and stop me

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My dad always said: You can pick your nose. You can pick your friends. You can't wipe your friends on the curtains.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Waltzing Along posted:

you can pick your nose

Beaten! But mines better maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
a true friend will gladly suck the boiogers right out of your nose

if you have never done this to your best friend well i would have to say youve done neverh ad a friend ata ll!

• Locked thread