Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Sittin here wondering if I should risk the old wine in the fridge my now sober buddy gave me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Nefarious posted:

if i had money it would be kettle 1 but i'm poor and a real piece of poo poo but its svedka so at least its not dark eyes or some poo poo drat i got heartburn real bad

svedka is a solid lower-mid tier choice for poors like me and also you apparently. it's real real tolerable for the $

meatcookie
Jun 2, 2007
Old Jamaica Ginger Beer and gin is the poo poo.
Will have to try this Green Tea thing

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Re: vodka tangent; just get some pro mid tier tito's, excellent price/performance ratio

Monopolowa potato vodka from trader joes is also surprisingly good at :10bux:

Gin and GTGA sounds good, will try it sometime soon, thanks OP

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

meatcookie posted:

Old Jamaica Ginger Beer and gin is the poo poo.
Will have to try this Green Tea thing

Frostie's Ginger beer and gin

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gotta get dem tannins

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Gin is the best liquor for savoring IMO, but the worst for shootin'

Its great for house parties bc you can leave a bottle unattended and wont nobody touch it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Gin is the best liquor for savoring IMO, but the worst for shootin'

Its great for house parties bc you can leave a bottle unattended and wont nobody touch it

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

you can leave a bottle unattended and

you can what now?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Let me amend my statement: gin is great for just about any occasion, but is the best liquor for house parties (assuming you dont wanna share)

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I like burbon tequila mix it gets me crink

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I've never had anyone EVER come at me for some gin. Idk it's amazing but people are tards. Who doesnt wanna drink something that tastes like eating a lime.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
^^^ yah this guy knows whats up. Lets hope we dont attend the same parties lol we'll be drinking up each others gin :hfive:

The Protagonist posted:

you can what now?

Umm i'll mix my drink and walk around w it in a glass, leaving the bottle in the kitchen. I need not fear that others will drink the gin because most people dont like it.

Leave a bottle of Jager alone for five minutes and it'll be gone

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Ginger beer, lime, and Becherovka.

Or:

Switchel and Becherovka.

Gin is also awesome. Gin and tonics are perfecto summer drinks.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I loving hate that jager is "the party drink"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Juniper. You are drinking trees. That's cool.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jimson posted:

I loving hate that jager is "the party drink"

Its smooth and goes down easy much like the girls I hope to meet

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

fyodor posted:

"shot of gin please" -nobody ever because gin is gutter booze barely more palatable than anti-freeze.

actually anti freeze isnt even that bad

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Have you ever drank so much that you puked? I do that a lot so now I try to do it back in my cup -- no sense in wasting good liquor!!!

Sometimes there is a lot of blood in it though and I feel kinda dizzy

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
I loving love drinking trees unironically.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

ProfessorMurder posted:

Green tea, ginger ale, and gin

why is your plat symbol a pill?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Oh nevermind, good job
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658868

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Went to ihop and got waffles and chicken.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

in went to R&R's and got a pint of seagrams gin with some bitters and tonic and now it's almost gone and i bleme you op

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

in went to R&R's and got a pint of seagrams gin with some bitters and tonic and now it's almost gone and i bleme you op

Oh sorry i didnt mean to

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

okay THUNDERDOME LOSER

it always kills me when Humongous has to corral his thugs and say 'okay no more jokes' when his accountant gets his fingers cut off in front of everyone by a rabid child's boomerang

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

please close this irresponsible thread

I had 12 doubles and turned into a monster. I got upset with magpies and called them 'fagpies'. I can't undo that

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

AF posted:

Re: vodka tangent; just get some pro mid tier tito's, excellent price/performance ratio

Monopolowa potato vodka from trader joes is also surprisingly good at :10bux:

Gin and GTGA sounds good, will try it sometime soon, thanks OP

titos is gross and sweet tasting though.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
wat

It is neutral as hell for me, what vodka do you prefer?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

titos is gross and sweet tasting though.

the gently caress?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
taste it next to a few other vodkas, its sweet.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

please close this irresponsible thread

I had 12 doubles and turned into a monster. I got upset with magpies and called them 'fagpies'. I can't undo that

Gunna get dem fagpies outta our country

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I should try tito's

ketel one is very good

I'm more scotch anymore than vodka; im gay

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Cream Soda and Gin is one of my favorite "dessert" drinks.

It's a dessert drink because if you have more than three you will throw up from all the sugar. Still good though.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

this thread inspired me to blow through a pint of gin last night

i have scrapes and minor injuries on my hands and elbows i don't remember getting, and apparently a hearty serving of taco bell based on the number of wrappers which i don't remember buying. i started watching lord of illusion but the only thing i remember from that is the dad from that 70s show dying early in

would recommend none of the above

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

fyodor posted:

I cannot afford decent gin. Also I am a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nefarious posted:

im just sittin here bare rear end naked drinking shots of straight vodka listening to ted talks about cumming

goon phone sex operator

• Locked thread