Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
A list of man for learn. Learn man maybe see man you be? (Lady man lady okay). Be man for job friend happy

Party Animal
Not animal am man name of man who party ready am man of fun and happy make party where ever man go. Ready for party? Man is!

Good Man
Aman who good. A good man do thing praetor say. Always good man do good for lady man or man lady (yes)

Policeman
A rule man make follow rule of all a good man can be police man no lady (no lady) no bad man be police man

Thief
a bad man wear fedora? Look dangerous mystery man maybe take what not belong to man. Policeman do not like thief. (In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.) No good man be thiefman

<input required>
A man who take care a man NOT NURSE NEVER NURSE (lady, man lady) who do good for all with bag of medical good man who help all with medicine. Wear Doctor Hat to do good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
ok spaz

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
A goon

A goon is man of words. Speech no action only use word make feel bad wear fedora. Is not mystery man of danger.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Jimson posted:

A goon

A goon is man of words. Speech no action only use word make feel bad wear fedora. Is not mystery man of danger.

wtf are you talking about man?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey algernon i've got those flowers you ordered

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A Rebel
A rebel is man of bad. Does no good for good man lady or lady man who follow praetor praetor words (Do not listen to a rebel. A rebel's words are of venom and there intent to harm. Do not suffer a rebel to live free them of there bonds)

A soldier
A soldier is a good or bad man. They fight rebel and save man. A soldier can not hear man or lady so word not important to a rebel. They feel praetor words and do.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
that's a really funny and clever way to post

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
Jimson

a man that post not good

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i think it's a bold statement

a poster is odd man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jimson posted:

A list of man for learn. Learn man maybe see man you be? (Lady man lady okay). Be man for job friend happy

Party Animal
Not animal am man name of man who party ready am man of fun and happy make party where ever man go. Ready for party? Man is!

Good Man
Aman who good. A good man do thing praetor say. Always good man do good for lady man or man lady (yes)

Policeman
A rule man make follow rule of all a good man can be police man no lady (no lady) no bad man be police man

Thief
a bad man wear fedora? Look dangerous mystery man maybe take what not belong to man. Policeman do not like thief. (In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.) No good man be thiefman

<input required>
A man who take care a man NOT NURSE NEVER NURSE (lady, man lady) who do good for all with bag of medical good man who help all with medicine. Wear Doctor Hat to do good

Why are you speaking like an ape that just learned English? This is bad even by GBS standards.

• Locked thread