Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i saw that hannibal burress had a new tv show debuting yesterday and caught up with it today. that was the biggest waste of 30 minutes i've ever had. I'd rather have hot gently caress with an oak tree then watch that show again. I like Burress' stand up and on the Eric Andre Show but please seriously don't watch this show it's real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
it might be bad but i don't give a gently caress what you have to say

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

bring back the Eric Andre show

& lf

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

basement jihadist posted:

bring back the Eric Andre show

is it gone?

admittedly it's schtick's been getting more tired since they brought in more real guests and not the weird wtf fake celebrities they had in the first season. the season finale pcp trip is always something to look forward too though.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
who? what? where?

why am I stuck in this audience with others who just watch the applause light?

gently caress YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! :c00l:

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i gotta say... agreed, op.

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Isnt he the fiy who eats people i thiught that got canceled??

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
I really like Hannibal Buress, and wanted to like the show, but it really went off the rails at the 8th of July celebration.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i just watched it and its really bad the op was totally right

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
he has been slipping lately, his appearance on @midnight recently was pretty weak

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

grandpas drunk posted:

Isnt he the fiy who eats people i thiught that got canceled??

Hannibal made ads that were supposed to air during Hannibal but NBC wouldn't let them lmao

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sleeveless posted:

Hannibal made ads that were supposed to air during Hannibal but NBC wouldn't let them lmao

With the ratings it got you would think they would take any advertiser they could get.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

it might be bad but i don't give a gently caress what you have to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_u4pPZ1B0&t=479s

• Locked thread