Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
italians killed jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Robo Reagan posted:

why are they holding chunks of what seem to be eldritch artifact

cesar award

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
do they actually look like something up close or are they just lump

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
What's the diff between Super Mario and Sonic

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
I heard that those I-tal ladys have their snatch on sideways where as the French gals just have a looooootta hair so much that they got their own special type of braid for it

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

do they actually look like something up close or are they just lump

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

grandpas drunk posted:

I heard that those I-tal ladys have their snatch on sideways where as the French gals just have a looooootta hair so much that they got their own special type of braid for it

im cool wit dat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

The real question is are black haired, tanned, brown eyed Italians white? They gotta be, right?

as always, the pink nipple test is the only way to truly know white

thanks ~Salmiakki~

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
French cuisine is more sophisticated. Italian cuisine is more simple, depending on quality ingredients.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
French people are also really snobby about eating food the correct way

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Italians are good at soccer and the French aren't.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Italians speak the most beautiful and logical language in the world. The French language is ok I guess... nothing special and certainly overrated by its speakers.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
In France you can find cheap hotels but dining is very expensive. In Italy you can eat well for cheap, but hotels are generally pricey.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

In France you can find cheap hotels but dining is very expensive. In Italy you can eat well for cheap, but hotels are generally pricey.

what about the Franco-Italian border?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I don't know.

An Italian invented the telephone. A Frenchman invented the camera phone.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

that is where you fall in love with a woman in the midst of war only for her to get pregnant and die in childbirth

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The Italian capital city features the Arch of Constantine. The French capital city features a cheap rip off of the Arch of Constantine.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Simstim posted:

that is where you fall in love with a woman in the midst of war only for her to get pregnant and die in childbirth

and eat spaghetti-o's, so it evens out in the end.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

The Italian capital city features the Arch of Constantine. The French capital city features a cheap rip off of the Arch of Constantine.

arch of tiberius did it first

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

quote:

Fifty-five percent of French men and 55 percent of Italian men surveyed said they had cheated at least once in their life -- but only 33 percent of French women and 44 percent of Italian women said the same.

A slightly larger percentage of Italian men are cuckolds

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

NotWearingPants posted:

A slightly larger percentage of Italian men are cuckolds

I read and believes most of ur posts while under the impression that ur av was Fred durst. I have since learned better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
ze franche, zey talk a leetle like zeese, but the italians, they-a-talk-a-like-a-theese

• Locked thread