Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sure, im the whatever. hows it going

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Sup

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
i need advice and guidance as it relates to unspeakable blasphemies and unfathomable, eldritch horrors.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

yeah okay thats my jam lay it out

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
yeah so basically i accidentally cast an ancient witchery which resulted in the maddening screams of a thousand leagues, thus drastically affecting my work performance, motivation, and general outlook on life. how can i reseal that which shall not be mentioned into the hellbound realm from whence it came?

tia.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

okay well it turns out the only escape is oblivion and to embrace the sweet release of death while you still can

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha, i was joshin you. i actually have no idea what the gently caress youre talking about

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
It Came From Beneath The Toilet

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

okay well it turns out the only escape is oblivion and to embrace the sweet release of death while you still can

drat ok... well cool, see you in hell then i guess

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
A Shadow Out of The Shithouse

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Darf posted:

A Shadow Out of The Shithouse

what is your preoccupation with Poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU