Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Spoilers ahoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Alicia sleeps with every man she sets her eyes on, Kalinda solves every case just in the nick of time, Eli wears more make up than the last season.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
It's all a revenge ploy by the wife against her cheating husband (something I'm sure Ben Affleck is very familiar with).

Parkour Lewis
Apr 10, 2002

Yes I wanna play.
I really really do.
The milk was left out too long.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Everyone in GOT is going to die.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
He was Keyser Soze the whole time.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
you're Revan all along in kotor

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Alicia sleeps with every man she sets her eyes on, Kalinda solves every case just in the nick of time, Eli wears more make up than the last season.
whats this a spoiler for

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Under the Dome is terrible.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

the night's king is actually Roose's grandfather, Michael

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

the aliens are jodie foster's dad

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

XMNN posted:

whats this a spoiler for

The Good Wife, a show that was actually good for 1 or 2 seasons, and then fell apart after its tranny producer died but kept going for another 6 or 7 seasons so that said producer's Brother could keep a paycheck.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Flavahbeast posted:

the night's king is actually Roose's grandfather, Michael

;-*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend