Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Post "her pic" you retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Please

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Nigarian love is real.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hi dumb gently caress,

I love you, I really truly love you, please send me $300 or I will stop loving you.

Thinking about your cash, always.

(your queen)

Assassdra

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Notax posted:

She's not a Nigerian princess, she's supposed to be a local from where I live who went on a business trip for art and gold and only then became stranded in Nigeria and needs money to flee the country because she can't pay her bills.

lol please post the rest of the email series.

post your replies to you should really just go for broke at this point

Notax
May 14, 2014

So playing a little internet detective reveals that "Kassandra" is actually Angie Varona

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
You're such a noob. His real name is Yegunde Chukwu. He's from Nigeria and he's been running this scam for years. :D

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015

Notax posted:

So playing a little internet detective reveals that "Kassandra" is actually Angie Varona

Wow congrats on your hot gf OP!!!

Notax
May 14, 2014

Hi ,

How are you doing today my New Friend?I hope you doing fine? Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as its really made my day!!! I must confess that you got nice family combination...Well,am 30yrs old despite i don't look my age..you are my perfect match on my search and i do hope all my questions did not made you feel bad or look like an interview to you...I decided to ask them just to get better understanding about who you are for real and where you are coming from..The fact that I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do, you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I am into trade, I deal in Gold Antiques Sculptures,Paintings,Art Works and Textiles.its An inherited family business which i took up after my late parent and which i really enjoy doing alot.its involves traveling,meeting people of different race and culture,sharing ideas and feelings and some many more benefits.

I want someone who can take my breath away and knows that "build-up" is important. He has to know how to get down and dirty whether out the mountain four-wheeling or working on his car but also know how to clean up nice and know how to make a girl feel special out on the town. Shy guys are great and even those ones that pretend to be shy, but he needs to be able to warm up after a bit too and not be afraid to take control of the situation in anawkward moment. Not 100% sure if I believe in the soulmate thing but I definitely believe there are some people we are meant to meet, even if just for a little while I consider myself to be an easy going, fun loving, caring and honest person. I believe in being committed to a relationship.. I like man things and I am fairly open to trying something new.

I would like to meet someone who: shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of them).is honest, easy going, fun loving and caring. would be committed to a relationship with the right person. would like you to get to know me for who I am inside. its cool trying new things..i am here to seek one good guy for fun,love and Happiness inspite of his Marital Status.

Waiting to hear back from you soon!!!

Kassandra

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Hmm well OP I think that your only option is the tried and true role reversal.

"Sure I can get you that 300 dollars, but the thing is, right now my bank has my cash on hold due to a clerical error and they require me to come in person and deposit 20$ to reactivate it, I had plenty of money to do this but unfortunately I keep it all in my bank account and receive direct deposit so if you could just do me a favor and send me 20$, I could free up my account and help you out with your favor!'

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
nigerian? please

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

Its this hotel.

Notax
May 14, 2014

Dear ,

How are you doing today,work and things generally with you?.Its Good time right here in Africa(Nigeria) I am very glad to hear back from you again and sorry for not meeting before my trip here now...I know surely that we gonna meet as soon as i get back in .The Main reason why am here is not just for a visit ,am here on a business, am here to buy gold,sculptures and some paintings , it is cheaper down here compared to other part for the world, I inherited this business from my late parents ,Well,I am trying to upgrade the business with times.... it has been an interesting job that am happy doing and pays well.My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional feelings of passion and love..inspite of his marital status.

I am a person that flash to the past but focus on the face the future...This make me remember when i lost my Dad about 8years ago to a Car crash because he was a good company..we go chill by the sea side and have a lot of funs with friends and families but the Greatest lost was my Mom to Breast Cancer 2years after Dad pass away..its was a very sad experience but there is no good in the past but the future have alot in hand to offer...I am a living testimony that still get hope of good coming.

I want you to know that i am thinking much about you despite the fact that we havent really met with each other in person.I think you are one great man which i cant wait to explore my sexual life with in due time...Like you know that i am kinda loosing out my sexual life due to the fact that its been a year plus now which i divorce my ex and you know how its does feel like not having sex for a year plus. You might be thinking that what is a lady like me seeking on that site...is just that i cant bear its any longer and have to get my sex life back to myself again because its seems like i am loosing its all...Pls dont look me like a naughty slot or something but i am here to seek man good man for something discrete and for some fun...ok?

honey,I am feeling this strange urge of making love with you,your touches will be one good thing i wouldnt like to resist them..I am want to have your dick sucked,Testies licked and finally giving you one good and great BJ.....Its will be a lot of fun upon meeting each other because i am going to be on vacation upon my arrival back from this quarterly business trip and maybe you can come over to me or i come to you over there...huh?

Waiting to hear from you!!

Thinking much about you,

(Your Babe)

Kassandra

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol africans don't get breast cancer because they can't afford to but also don't live long enough

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
sever her head and boom! you now have two more holes

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQRZnTDKuaM

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Notax posted:

So I went on this dating website looking for a girlfriend. Reasonable, right? Apparently no. So, we've been emailing back and forth for a few weeks and things seem kind of fine, aside from that this really, really surprisingly hot girl seems to be running all of her fairly erudite text through some some kind of spam filter. Even stranger than the spam filter, is that the spam seems to... change over time. Different emails have different spam rules for where missing spaces and punctuation is and what kinds of words are being used and how sentence structure is being formed. I almost want to guess that it's a submission by some kind of spam committee and that there is some kind of cabal of Africans writing insidious emails.

Anyway, I'm about one step from some kind of massive meltdown and the "she" is becoming increasingly dubious and beginning to confirm all suspicions. So a few days ago I found out that "she" has some kind of quarterly business trip to of all places, Nigeria! bastion of factual personalities and true to life scenarios. So she's been texting me all kinds of crazy things about how her hotel manager has some kind of outstanding debt and that now she needs me to ... you know... help her out? Is $300 too much for an African blowjob and will I get AIDS?

Is this the infamous SEVER NOW :regd05: scenario I always thought it would be??!?

i cant bother to read all this poo poo

someone summarize it for us busy on the go goons

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Just tell her to prove her faith to your Dagon religion that she must convert to, you need a picture of her holding a fish in each hand while she lifts one leg.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I want to read the letters you've been sending "her"

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Top City Homo posted:

i cant bother to read all this poo poo

someone summarize it for us busy on the go goons

OP is being 419 catfished.

Notax
May 14, 2014

Kharnifex posted:

Just tell her to prove her faith to your Dagon religion that she must convert to, you need a picture of her holding a fish in each hand while she lifts one leg.

Dagon???

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Notax posted:

Dagon???

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Nice. You are going to get so much sex from this white girl.

BeepBoopBatman
Apr 21, 2008
please send her your money this is 100% real

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
GIVE HER YOUR MONEY OP.

YOU DESERVE NEITHER CASH SAVINGS NOR HEAD

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Notax posted:

spill your seed op and know your shame

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Good to see that she has embraced her role as online sex symbol. Maybe she'll be able to marry a millionaire

Notax
May 14, 2014

How about a Sex-tillionaire :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, it's said that people get what they deserve in relationships. So marry the girl, you won't do better.

• Locked thread