Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
but I disagree

I think we gently caress the aliens all up, there's no chance they can beat us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lol as if we couldnt just upload a virus to ftp://mothership.local and bait one of those dumb bitch aliens to run it

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
assuming we can crack their wifi of course

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

ROFLburger posted:

lol as if we couldnt just upload a virus to ftp://mothership.local and bait one of those dumb bitch aliens to run it

their big mistake was making the mothership mac compatible in the 90s

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Mars needs moms and that's the way it's always been.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

jackyl posted:

but I disagree

I think we gently caress the aliens all up, there's no chance they can beat us

You're right OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if the aliens can travel millions of light years to reach earth its a safe bet they have better technology than us

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Harald posted:

if the aliens can travel millions of light years to reach earth its a safe bet they have better technology than us

yeah I was waiting for this argument to come out

the point here isn't tech, the point is that the aliens will be gay as hell and we will gently caress them up, especially if they land basically anywhere except San Francisco or Portland or some other gay place

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A more likely scenario is that we will be the invading aliens conquering planets of barely evolved lizards and deadly poison gas.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

notZaar posted:

A more likely scenario is that we will be the invading aliens conquering planets of barely evolved lizards and deadly poison gas.

but enough about your mom

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Yeah, right. Let's see alien fagbeams contend with pure human savagery.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Pulp Can Move posted:

Yeah, right. Let's see alien fagbeams contend with pure human savagery.

yeah you understand we will gently caress those idiot bitch aliens up

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

jackyl posted:

but enough about your mom

look man im as much a fan of nonsensical mom jokes as the next guy but please at least make it funny tia

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

look man im as much a fan of nonsensical mom jokes as the next guy but please at least make it funny tia

dude

deadly poison gas

queefs

wtf how are you questions this

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
yeah gently caress off aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFgg3vHw6ms

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Harald posted:

millions of light years is intergalactic

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
V is the story of, what if the Romulans from star trek decided to conquer earth?

at first the own us, with their forcefields, laser guns, bulletproof cloth, and mind control and whatever. but soon after people just develop better bullets, and bigger explosives that can blast though their gay forcefields, and steal a bunch of their laser guns. the humans win ultimate victory when they decide to capture some of the aliens and do experiments on their biology. they are able to engineer a microbe that is basically anthrax to aliens but harmless to earth life, and they deploy it around the entire biosphere killing most of the aliens except a few that where on the ship and escaped lol

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
what if they kill us before we even figure out that they are trying to kill us?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
like i said in the other weekly alien thread, i would tell them bitchmade aliens to form two lines, one for those who want to fight, and the other for those who'll gently caress instead.

spoiler alert though i'd end up loving both lines

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Borommakott posted:

what if they kill us before we even figure out that they are trying to kill us?

they got no chance we will gently caress them up so bad, and prove that we are the dominant species and they are gay fucjers with children's bikes and glowing fingers thy they stick in they own rear end

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
wait the aliens are gay?? this changes everything

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Chainsaw axe.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jackyl posted:

yeah I was waiting for this argument to come out

the point here isn't tech, the point is that the aliens will be gay as hell and we will gently caress them up, especially if they land basically anywhere except San Francisco or Portland or some other gay place

what if they land in europe

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Kuato posted:

like i said in the other weekly alien thread, i would tell them bitchmade aliens to form two lines, one for those who want to fight, and the other for those who'll gently caress instead.

spoiler alert though i'd end up loving both lines

The best thing to do in that case would be to get Body Count back together because they love everybody. If you're from Mars and you got a pussy, they will gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Parallax Scroll posted:

what if they land in europe

they will sperg out about scooters and also have bad dental work of course

and we will still gently caress them up

• Locked thread