Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
poo poo that was supposed to be Marvin Jones not Mo Sanu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Yea he's been gone a while

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

drizzle posted:

Yea he's been gone a while

Makes me feel less dumb. Still dumb. I was under the gun after a really stressful day. :negative:

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Pretty pleased with my roster. I just need 2 of my rbs to be mildly productive each week. I have some rbs who I think are in good spots to break out, but they are just as likely to suck all year and sink my team.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Catching up...

13.7 Teddy Bridgewater
Love the upside as a QB2, and with AP back to open things up and stack potential if Norv Turner funnels a lot of receptions and receiving TDs to Peterson.

14.6 Larry Donnell
Had a couple of big games last year, including a 3 TD contest. After Olsen/Bennett, you're basically picking TEs for TD upside, and in 2nd year of McAdoo's offense, I think Donnell is a solid pick.

15.7 Jameis Winston
Since my QB1 and QB2 share a bye week, needed to nab one more to plug that hole, and Winston and the Bucs have JAX during the week 5 Bye week. He should hopefully have hit his stride at that point.

My team so far:

QB: Tannehill, Bridgewater, Winston
RB: AP, DMurray, Gore, Ingram
WR: Edelman, Marshall, Agholor, Perriman, TSmith, Parker
TE: Eifert, Donnell

I'm very much liking this draft.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I regret taking a QB and TE so early. This is my first draft only league so I learned a lesson!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Sorry I timed out there, I slept more than 8 hours.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Crap knew I should have grabbed buck Allen instead of zona

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

drizzle posted:

Crap knew I should have grabbed buck Allen instead of zona

I was pretty sure someone was going to take him but oh how good it felt to snap that Forsett cuff neatly into place.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

spacejung posted:

I was pretty sure someone was going to take him but oh how good it felt to snap that Forsett cuff neatly into place.

Probably not the handcuff, they're different styles of runner. Allen is likely going to be used more in a Vereen manner (Trestman loves passing to RBs)

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Azhais posted:

Probably not the handcuff, they're different styles of runner. Allen is likely going to be used more in a Vereen manner (Trestman loves passing to RBs)

Perhaps we define handcuff differently from one another but suffice to say I'm pleased to get the heir apparent to my RB1's carries considering I did not take an RB2 until the 8/9 turn.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I've created another MFL10 for those interested, because we all know the fun lies in the first 4-5 rounds.

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2015/public?O=12&ACTION=LIST&PASSWORD=goonsquad2015

weas
Jul 22, 2007

Tougher than the
toughest tough guy
I think I like Cervixalot's team the best. He kept grabbing players right before I wanted them, solid team across the board.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Autodrafted a handcuff v:v:v

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Is there a consolation prize for being the fastest drafter :)

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Some of yall should really think about getting a smartphone it's already 2015

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Signed up for the second league, I think. That website truly is something awful.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

For real. I'm in awe at how bad it is.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Ray rice steal of the draft

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Its Miller Time posted:

I've created another MFL10 for those interested, because we all know the fun lies in the first 4-5 rounds.

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2015/public?O=12&ACTION=LIST&PASSWORD=goonsquad2015
joined this, should only be 5 slots left now

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Varg posted:

joined this, should only be 5 slots left now

in as well

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Would anyone be interested in doing a $25 draft only MFL? I made a private one for me and my friends but it looks like I'm going to need 2 or 3 people to fill out the remaining spots.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Double post but we only need 3 more people to start off this MFL25. Password is WHB2005

Come on goons we need you.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Still need 3 people for the MFL25. If it isn't filled by tonight it gets cancelled. Anyone?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
i just lit $25 on fire for the same experience, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

That's hurtful :(

• Locked thread