Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
much like mating rituals intended to weed out the undesired and the complex canals of the female body leading weak seed to its death, the labyrinthine structures of current day bureaucracy exist solely to eugenize the untermensch and lead the emasculated rodent people of its creation to a glorious, spineless new dawn, IMFO (In My Factual Opinion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bureaucracy spotted

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ok

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

quakster posted:

bureaucracy spotted

sociolizm never looks so good

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i literally evolved to hit and throw thing i dont knead any of theis BAELLSHIT

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
the logic of masculine universality is that of the All, or a totality sustained by a constitutive exception

the logic of feminine universality is that of the non-All, which articulates universality precisely by rendering the field of meaning as "incomplete," averting the need for a constitutive exception at the cost of the full coherency of the field

fascism is therefore clearly masculine, the core ideological operation of fascism being the recreation of society as an organic whole via the careful exclusion of a "problematic" social group

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ok

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

LOL if you don't walk into the dmv with your dick out, cut in line, and piss on the window until they renew your poo poo

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010

Flynn Taggart posted:

LOL if you don't walk into the dmv with your dick out, cut in line, and piss on the window until they renew your poo poo

i poo poo on the window until they renew my piss

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
upon further examination, it has turned out that bureaucracy is, in fact, a joint operation between the sexes. it remains modeled after women, but the construction process was handed off to male subcontractors

more as the situation develops

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
11th post

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Flynn Taggart posted:

piss on woman and show ur dominance

EXUDE MUSK AND BE ALPHA MALE

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
indeed, the system is a perverted, abstract abomination, an effigy subconsciously created in the image of the ruling class's collective ideal mate, slowly shifting in shape over the decades as its proponents cum & go

a global fleshlight, built from paper and concrete. "the driest gently caress"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I support this thread, although i have no idea what to post about in it,.;

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
agreed op, but youre misssing the mark concerning whos at the centre of it all

just think about it for a second... the answer's obvious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster