Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
thread is delivering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Flibbertigibbet posted:

Yeah, so did I. But no one told me that I could just have it on my account. I thought it was a goon ritual or initiation of sorts; lore. So, after a boozy night of umm'ing and ahh'ing, I decided to become a goon proper. I bit the bullet and got it done.. and, unless you all show me yours that you got too, I reckon I might have been duped here!

LOOK! My grenade, that they said I must get if I'm to become a true goon...

:negative:

You're a loving idiot.

Flibbertigibbet
Jul 14, 2015

by Ralp

spud posted:

You're a loving idiot.

HEY! Potatoman! Ease up! I'll take "gullible", but "loving idiot" is a bit harsh under the circumstances. They told me it was something I MUST get done if I wanted to receive all the extra perks that are only offered to true goons. Speaking of which - what are the extra perks anyway? They won't tell me yet; I have to wait out the three month cooling off period to make sure I don't get it lasered off straight away, before I can get my goony treasure trove of special benefits.

I've still got two and a half months to wait. I'd love it if you'd drop me a hint of my bounty, will ya?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

did gunky jucke get an SA tat?!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flibbertigibbet posted:

HEY! Potatoman! Ease up! I'll take "gullible", but "loving idiot" is a bit harsh under the circumstances. They told me it was something I MUST get done if I wanted to receive all the extra perks that are only offered to true goons. Speaking of which - what are the extra perks anyway? They won't tell me yet; I have to wait out the three month cooling off period to make sure I don't get it lasered off straight away, before I can get my goony treasure trove of special benefits.

I've still got two and a half months to wait. I'd love it if you'd drop me a hint of my bounty, will ya?

im sorry but you are a retarded person

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Go to bed stupid

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tipsyhotep

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
If you really want to get Gnarly unhinged talk about his boyfriend Xie.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Gnarly gassed my thread so that's a definite minus, but he sometimes posts funnylike so that's a plus. So I guess I have a neutral disposition to him.

E: My thread would've been really funny if I hadn't been stopped.

E2: Not only was the thread gassed but I also got probied! :eek:

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 15, 2015

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ROFLburger posted:

yeah all of us are you stupid rear end in a top hat

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
there's a goddamned misquito in my room how am i going to sleep tonight. now i keep feeling lil things on my skin now but it's not him. this bitch is going to suck the lifeblood out of me goddamnit. is this what capitalism feels like?????

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger posted:

welcome to gbs afterhours enjoy your stay you dumb rear end in a top hat

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I kind of want a grenade tat now.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
gunky junket is my friend and so is gnarly please unban one and be nice to teh other

thanks ~Salmiakki~

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gnarly is a good dude who always treats me with courtesy and respect, op is weird and creepy (goon-creepy which is so much worse than irl creepy) and his posts give me the rear end willies, so basically gnarly please do that voodoo that you do so well and keep pissing off this dumb creep who could never make it living in abandoned vampire dens like me & you bud

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

gunky junket is my friend and so is gnarly please unban one and be nice to teh other

poetic justice liked this

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Poetic Justice posted:

there's a goddamned misquito in my room how am i going to sleep tonight. now i keep feeling lil things on my skin now but it's not him. this bitch is going to suck the lifeblood out of me goddamnit. is this what capitalism feels like?????

ugh, that's the worst

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
gnarly probates me for my outlandish views on other ethnicities, i am not a fan of these policies.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
so i sprayed myself with this unscented insect repellent that i've never used, because my gf is sleeping and i didn't wanna go in bed with her reeking like OFF. Turns out it's not unscented at all but smells like dirty feet with a hint of lemon

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
You leave mr gnarl be...

:colbert:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqe0kMKbkE

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Ramsus posted:

ugh, that's the worst

i've tried to kill him like 4 times, but somehow, SOMEHOW he keeps escaping my smashing palms

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
What do you mean "again" OP?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:f5:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMbJU5tY3gA

This is how I imagine myself, on wednesdays

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

gnarly is a good dude who always treats me with courtesy and respect, op is weird and creepy (goon-creepy which is so much worse than irl creepy) and his posts give me the rear end willies, so basically gnarly please do that voodoo that you do so well and keep pissing off this dumb creep who could never make it living in abandoned vampire dens like me & you bud

lets be forums married

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

lets be forums married

Sprays you midsentence with OFF. SHAME. SHAME.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Poetic Justice posted:

Sprays you midsentence with OFF. SHAME. SHAME.

pls dont cockblock me in a drunk mod callout thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

pls dont cockblock me in a drunk mod callout thread

ur right im sorry wont do it again

• Locked thread