Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dablakh0l
Sep 3, 2002
WEST OF HOUSE
This is an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
>inventory

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
INVENTORY
bag of Five Guys
bottle of heart medicine (never opened)
>

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

INVENTORY
bag of Five Guys
bottle of heart medicine (never opened)
>

>eat heart medicine

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
don't copy that floppy

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this might come in handy when you're surfing the telephone superhighway https://github.com/steeve/ToneLoc

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

genesplicer posted:

See that block marked "Learning Center", on the right? Yeah. I worked there. I went in one day looking for assistance with some problems in advanced evolutionary genetics. When they saw what I was asking, they decided I knew enough about basic Bio to be one of their tutors, so they offered me a job.

I was paid in minutes.

For those of you too young to remember, there was a time when online access to services like this were a monthly fee, but to get to their "Premium Services", you paid by the minute. I was paid in premium access minutes.

Which I got to use over a 1200 baud modem.

That's pretty sweet. Back in the day we could get around long distance charges but could never figure out how to get around those drat 6 then 8 cents a minute charge for Premium services on Qlink. Lucas Arts Club Caribe (first graphic MMO?) took a lot of my hard earned money.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

>eat heart medicine

EAT HEART MEDICINE
After a brief struggle and some gagging, you manage to swallow the entire bottle of heart medicine without opening it.
>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

My modem is fast, but I finally caught it.

• Locked thread