Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
http://notallowedto.com/womans-butt-explodes-while-doing-squats-for-instagram-video/

quote:

A Woman is in a coma after her butt implants exploded while doing squats for an Instagram Video.

Serena Beuford, 27, was working out with a friend. After Beuford’s friend finished working out, she attempted to record Beuford doing squats to post the video on Instagram.

As Beuford was squatting, she heard a loud pop; which prompted her to immediately stop. Soon after the popping sound, Beuford fell to the floor screaming in agony from the pain.

Jewel, a patron of the gym said:

I heard a loud popping noise followed by the woman falling to the floor. She was screaming my a** is gone!!!; I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her cushion like butt missing when EMS took her out the gym. She used to always show off her butt in the gym and tried to get guys attention with her work outs.

She was rushed to the hospital where she went into a coma possibly due to the trauma. Doctors say Serena Beuford is in serious condition.

Beuford’s sister, Jackie Beaford said:

My sister Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get the butt she really wanted (64 inch bottom). She started to become famous on Instagram and even got a job at a club. Guys would look at her differently and buy her expensive stuff just because of her butt.

The clinic Serena Beuford used for the procedure is currently under investigation.

There has been an increasing trend in woman getting butt injections and implants to amass unhealthy sizes. Psychological studies suggest the trend is due to artists such as Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea being worshipped for having fake backsides.

According to medical officials, Beuford will require extensive medical procedures to repair the damage caused by the bad surgery. Physicians says, these surgeries are not healthy for the body and are not meant to last long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread