Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
[6 minutes later]

"Oh poo poo! On second thought..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Beef Turret posted:

No I'm not some rear end in a top hat who fucks with other people's property

What about your own? There's good money in it (see my previous post)

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
if i was a bird i could poop AND pee on ur car at the same time

truly birds are the freest animals

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I piss on a few cars from time to time. No big deal. :smuggo:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Some guy kept parking his car in my spot, so I pissed all over it on my way home from the bar one night, and it felt drat good.

I've also pissed on random cars on the side of the road when I've been drunk, but none of them as much as that one rear end in a top hat's car.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
i knew this guy in hs who claimed to have took revenge on some wigger loudmouth by making GBS threads on his windshield wipers on a freezing night, he was hoping it froze everything stuck

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I knew a tumblrina artist girl (honestly just young and immature like ALL YOUNG PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF GENDER) who got on top of a car while drunk and started pissing on it while yelling "ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CAR, CAN AFFORD TO BUY A NEW CAR!!". i dont agree but i think she was acting out about some event in her life. veyr annoying person, i felt bad for the car owner and like my parents would be crippled without their car and they arent exactly in a position to buy a new one so that was loving immature but whatever, live and learn dumb idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Only a Rolls Royce. When I piss on something, I piss on the very best.

• Locked thread