Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

we all know obama has burned humans alive so they can't hang that over his head anymore there must be something more we have to go deeper

join me, social vegan, as we delve deeper, searching, for the truth

also if ur obama this is a safe space the gov't can't monitor so please tell us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Dio is ok

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

:siren:THIS THREAD IS A CIA FALSE FLAG OPERATION:siren:

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

bobama

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Wall Balls posted:

ha ha what's that mean? just me, ur friend social vegan, trying to get to the bottom of this and figure out exactly what everyone here on gbs thinks ha ha ha l. o .l.!

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

i like your av a lot, it's mesmerizing so i follow around your posts all the time just watching it jiggle, am i offending you

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
They probably videotaped him having sex with children. They do that with all high ranking puppets so they always have a media killswitch if they go rogue

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mad Monk posted:

Dio is ok

holy diver is not just "ok"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Darkman Fanpage posted:

holy diver is not just "ok"

Holy Diver, Mob Rules...after that meh. That picture does look like a Dio album cover to me.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Beef Turret posted:

They probably videotaped him having sex with children. They do that with all high ranking puppets so they always have a media killswitch if they go rogue

if i get elected president i'm gonna learn from the mistakes of the presidents before me and not have sex with children

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if i get elected president i'm gonna learn from the mistakes of the presidents before me and not have sex with children

I like this policy.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

figures. what hillary do tho?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Wall Balls posted:

INFOWARS.COM

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I wonder what obama could be lookin at in that photo in the op.....

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time—the Easterners and the others come there—but it is the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Hatebag posted:

The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time—the Easterners and the others come there—but it is the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Nixon was awesome.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im sure he kept his eyes wide shut op if you catch my drift bambino

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

figures. what hillary do tho?
strap it on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i guess it's cool that the world got obama instead of brad pitt who was prob holding the other half of the lumberjack saw or at least asking to drink the blood after

• Locked thread