Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

princecoo posted:

My wife got her final grade for her last assessment for her Masters in Medical Science degree today.

94%. Her professor was so impressed she not only asked to share it but also offered to support and promote her if she decided to follow through and use the research she'd done as a basis for a Thesis for her Doctorate. I'm pretty proud of my wife right now.

This is rad as heck and I'm happy for your wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My little store has a furnace again. It was mighty cold for half a week.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Forgetting my tablet in my car, after getting it I heard the standard iPhone ringtone playing in the grass nearby. Answered it, and it was someone looking for the phone, which I was able to return.

Feels good to be helpful. Had I not had to go back to my car, or had the owner set her phone to vibrate, it would've prolly been lost.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I was interviewed for an article about a student internship that was a complete experiment, first time they've hired students and I didn't get awkward or shy at all. The internship was awesome and I got to hang out with a bunch of cool people in the mountains on the weekend. It was paid too! I also told the interviewer about a huge project I'm working on and she wants to write a story about that too. Things are just going so well this week!

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

princecoo posted:

My wife got her final grade for her last assessment for her Masters in Medical Science degree today.

94%. Her professor was so impressed she not only asked to share it but also offered to support and promote her if she decided to follow through and use the research she'd done as a basis for a Thesis for her Doctorate. I'm pretty proud of my wife right now.

Aaaand today my wife completed her final exam. She's all done! She would have passed if she'd not turned up anyway, but she's aiming for a Distinction when the final marks come back.

She (theoretically) has her Masters Degree! All that's left is to attend the graduation ceremony in December, and we've booked a week holiday around the date to celebrate.

She'll get a bump in pay grade and a new title at work as a result, but she really did this just for her own satisfaction. I'm so loving proud.

• Locked thread