Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

CJacobs posted:

my steam password is--
then i pass out from a lack of oxygen because i took off my breathing mask to talk about video games one last time. a tragic death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
"I formally bequeath my Verizon Wireless unlimited data plan to my firstborn child"

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
:smug: And they said I wouldn't be able to land this thin-

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Robo Reagan posted:

more likely you would be making GBS threads your pants

i don't mean you in the general sense i mean you specifically

Not everybody freaks out during a crisis. I tend to get the fear and the shakes and all that afterward. But hey if you wanna read posts in this serious business thread as 100% sincere tough guy talk, go hog wild!

In other words I wasn't kidding about the cigarette, but I was kidding about jerkin' it because I'd have already hosed your mother the night before and as everybody knows she drains a man down to the root.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
prob dont give a gently caress whatsoever? i dont think ive ever stepped onto a plane and not have been under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol...but i never flew until i was like a senior in college and just figured this was socially accepted behavior in the US and just went with it because why wouldnt u?

maybe i would spend my final moments comforting someone in a far more worried state than myself because thats who i am a caring, stoned, and lonely person. attempting admittance to the control area would seem like a cool idea though...i have hundreds of hours of experience logged in FS 5.1 through FS 10 over the years, u name the airframe and location and i can prob land it...airbus (poo poo), boing (good), cessna, chicago, highway, volcano, whatever

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jul 17, 2015

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Sum Ting Wong. Wi Tu Lo. Ho Lee Fook. Bang Ding Ow.

BUTT LORD
Jul 16, 2015

by Ralp
butt gently caress all

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
the flight has been great, cant wait to see you guys when I land . feels good to be alive today it's been so long since we where all in one place together :)

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
ETA SANTIAGO 17.45 HRS STENDEC

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
maybe a little deadpan from the staff would lift the mood

we should be arriving outside of charlottle in about 25 seconds where the temperature should be in excess of 1000 degrees we hope u enjoy ur flight and hope u chooose us the next time u decide to die

Avernus posted:

In other words I wasn't kidding about the cigarette, but I was kidding about jerkin' it because I'd have already hosed your mother the night before and as everybody knows she drains a man down to the root.

when was the last time u could actually legally light up on a commercial flight in america? that poo poo seems even more taboo now than jacking off during sermon

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jul 17, 2015

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

maybe a little deadpan from the staff would lift the mood

we should be arriving outside of charlottle in about 25 seconds where the temperature should be in excess of 1000 degrees we hope u enjoy ur flight and hope u chooose us the next time u decide to die

when was the last time u could actually legally light up on a commercial flight in america? that poo poo seems even more taboo now than jacking off during a sermon

You can't. Pretty sure I could get away with a few drags before the plane slams into the ground though. I imagine my fellow passengers will have more pressing concerns than second hand smoke.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'd play Steve Miller Band's Jet airliner at full blast on my phone and dance up and down the aisles

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Mile high club, going DOWN!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

probably something about isis to stir some poo poo up

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
That's it I'm dead.

-- Surinam Airways, Flight 764, June 7, 1989

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

slaw dog

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I want a refund.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

PyPy posted:

Sum Ting Wong. Wi Tu Lo. Ho Lee Fook. Bang Ding Ow.

That poo poo was brilliant.

I really wouldn't send anything if my plane was going down. I would enjoy the ride and get ready to become a part of the cosmos again.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Egbert Souse posted:

I'd play Steve Miller Band's Jet airliner at full blast on my phone and dance up and down the aisles

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME THE SPACE COWBOY
SOME CALL ME THE GANGSTA OF LOVE

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME M--

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*calls over stewardess to make one last caramel machiatto"

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
"witness me"

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
ffaaaaaaarrrrrrrrttt

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
STENDEC

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Finally, a way out of this crushing tomb of a marriage.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

"gas plane ban pilot"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Imgay
*starts beating it*

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY'S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD. EVERYDAY TO THE PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND I'VE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND I'VE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Quick, grab the stick and steer us towards those two big square skyscrapers!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

VideoTapir posted:

"witness me"

'witness!'

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Allah Ackbar

Hail Satan

Don't stop believin

R.I.P. me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
I don't care that you needed to take a piss, I've still locked the door.

• Locked thread