Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

5-HT posted:

idk. my current gf and my exes have all sent me or let me take nudes at one point or another. only one of them was legit crazy. sounds like you just have bad taste, so ymmv.

The super crazy one just makes the other ones look sane by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Also, all you ladies who send naked pics to your men should know they get passed around to friends at the office and at social functions. I've seen so many of my co-workers and friends girlfriends/wives naked and I haven't even met some of them.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

natetimm posted:

Also, all you ladies who send naked pics to your men should know they get passed around to friends at the office and at social functions. I've seen so many of my co-workers and friends girlfriends/wives naked and I haven't even met some of them.

this is the only way society continues to function

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

checked my PMs, thanks

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
what i was trying to say op is that women are like cars cause they both need regular wheel alignments i think really not a car guy...

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Vim Fuego posted:

For the record I constantly (consistently) jack it to reddit gonewild
thanks updating the spreadsheet now

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

natetimm posted:

The super crazy one just makes the other ones look sane by comparison.

lol, nope. most of them have been just overly sweet if anything. the outlier stalked me when we broke up for the better part of a year.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pick posted:

I never post my tits, instead I post about Dragon Age 2.

i dunno which would be worse

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

natetimm posted:

Same but w/ dick pics
Superior imo

BUTT LORD
Jul 16, 2015

by Ralp

drat horror queefs posted:

Same but w/ dick pics
Superior imo

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp
Completely degenerate imo

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

natetimm posted:

Now that's really trashy.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
agreed unless they're smoking the 420 weed in the nude image, that is a cool image always and classy

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

OP is probably a fag lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't show people nudes i get fwiw

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

i don't show people nudes i get fwiw
Me neither. That poo poo's a personally made gift and you don't give those away.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Pretty much every girl under the age of thirty now has nudes somewhere thanks to smartphones and poo poo. It's super common. They just don't share them with you because you're gross.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

drat horror queefs posted:

Same but w/ dick pics
Superior imo

Seen some of those, too. Usually in concert with the aforementioned naked women.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
when i wake up with a really tremendous boner i take a nice pic of it and send it to everyone in my phone with "woke up thinkin of u ;) " and i'd like to think none of the recipients ever shared these pics with anyone else

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
You all just lost the game

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I sometimes like to look at the pictures of the internet women that do not have many clothing.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
if you don't give and receive nude pics you're probably ugly.

At the very least you and your partner should photograph each other naked. It's awesome and erotic.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
What I'm saying is I have several series of nudes out there and idgaf

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

china bot posted:

agreed, ban all online nudity

Ban all nudity.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im all for freedom to do what you want and not being unjustly judged, but sorry, i dont even like a girl im dating sending me nudes. but I have to pretend I like it otherwise im seen as some bigot lol. struggle is real

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

I never post my tits, instead I post about Dragon Age 2.

I'd rather see the Hunchback of Notre Dame's nudes than install Dragon Age 2, you're doing us a huge disservice

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

im all for freedom to do what you want and not being unjustly judged, but sorry, i dont even like a girl im dating sending me nudes. but I have to pretend I like it otherwise im seen as some bigot lol. struggle is real

It's okay.
You can say it.
You date fatties and uggos.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

a messed up horse posted:

post your balls

All balls look alike whats the point

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mr. Popo posted:

It's okay.
You can say it.
You date fatties and uggos.

i specifically dont, another thing I have to pretend like I *could be* sexually attracted to

"oh yeah she's pretty... !!" - me to 342 lb friend of a friend of a friend of a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

when i wake up with a really tremendous boner i take a nice pic of it and send it to everyone in my phone with "woke up thinkin of u ;) " and i'd like to think none of the recipients ever shared these pics with anyone else
Can I give you my number :blush:

• Locked thread